DUCA Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

JPMorgan Chase

83 Comments

Join the conversation on

DUCA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DUCA

Interview

Panel was kind and they allowed me to also interview with a peer which was great to experience. Helped to understand the culture and how they value their team members.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time a hiring manager was pushing for something you did not support. How did you deal with the situation?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DUCA (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2019

Interview

The first round was a phone screen with the hr recruiter who asked questions about my resume and some behavioral questions. The second round was a face to face one with a project manager and a senior business analyst. They gave me a basic sql test and then a case study where I had to write a requirements document based on the case. The final round was with the VP and the director, they were unprepared for the interview and just asked a bunch of random questions. They did mention though that I had all the skills necessary to succeed here and knowledge on some tools they needed as well. The recruiter reached out the following week saying they had moved on to another candidate which wasn’t true since I came across the same job post again on indeed. All in all very disappointed with the company and the way they handled it, having said that based on the reviews looks like I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • Sql test, business requirements document creation, behavioral questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DUCA (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2018

Interview

One to one face interview. Asked me about my experience and some tech questions such as DSC D/E, discussion was focused on analysis experience and understanding of credits &RE market

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DUCA (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2017

Interview

Applied online and received an email for a phone screen with the Human Resource Associate. Lasted about 30 minutes. Had to do an online assessment with "agree or disagree" questions with traits that would essentially "qualify" whether I'd be a good fit for the job. Following the assessment, they asked me to come in the interview with the director and the account manager i'd be working under/with. Same questions came up and no technical questions were asked. It was about 40 minutes (an hour was scheduled). Following the in-person interview there was a 2 hour case (open book - bring your own notes/laptop provided) which had 3 financial statements which you essentially had to do a SWOT analysis/talk about capital structure/short term liquidity ratios. It was about a week apart to hear back whether I would move on and I unfortunately didn't move onto the final round which would be with another director that I'd be working with. The salary for this position would have been 50-55k a year

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DUCA (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2017

Interview

The Phone interview was very straighfoward with questions about your experience and why you leave each one of the past positions. I passed this phone interview, however, I did not pass the presential interview with hiring manager which was more technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DUCA (Toronto, ON)

Interview

- Had a phone interview - Then 2 in person interview, mostly behavioral questions that are found online. - Got a call for an offer after 2 weeks of interview. - Process took 3 weeks

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DUCA (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2016

Interview

The interview process took two steps. The first interview was two weeks apart from the second interview. On the first interview, i had three interviewers but when i was called for the last interview, they were two interviewers.After the last interview they asked if i can start work ASAP. i accepted and signed some documents. I started work the following week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed