Cytel Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Cytel Inc Interview Questions

Updated 8 Mar, 2018

3.2

Director, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Cambridge, MA (US)) in December-2016.

Interview

Really nice interview. From the interview and meeting a few folks in the break room, Cytel looks to be a great company growing at a fast clip due to the quality work they provide sponsors in biometrics.

Interviewed with five people over the course of four hours in their Cambridge, MA HQ.

Interview Questions

• Conversational interview. Questions were reflective of getting to know each other and see if there's a mutual fit. Nice people.   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cytel Inc.

Interview

First round-Technical
    Second Round- Written Test
    Third Round-Technical
    Fourth Round- HR

Bio Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (London, England (UK)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds - aptitude+statistics screening, technical interview and HR interview. Aptitude was really challanging and in my opinion, only those with serious preparation can clear that. Especially, deciding which questions to attempt is critical factor. Statistics questions were relatively easy and of undergraduate level.

Technical round involves questions regarding core statistical concepts - statistical tests, survival analysis, logistic regression and odds ratio and most importantly- foundational statistical concepts like p-value and confidence interval, exploratory data analysis.

Both technical and HR round were quite well and panel was positive.

Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Pune (India)).

Interview

Applied online, telephonic interview was conducted, personal/ technical interview to check skills and knowledge and was conducted by a project manager and final round was the HR round. Overall process took 2 weeks from application to offer acceptance.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to solve one question with the help if SAS tool   Answer Question

SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Hyderabad (India)) in November-2016.

Interview

Written test followed by personal interview, Normal English Antonyms and synonyms, Reasoning, Aptitude.. etc. It is training and deployment type for freshers having no knowledge on SAS especially or B.tech graduates, The cost of training is 2.6Lakh+Tax, So beware of it

Interview Questions

• Generally asked me about global warming for 1min. Later explained the payment procedure as follows   1 Answer

Trainee SAS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cytel Inc (Hyderabad (India)) in March-2016.

Interview

It will be having 5 rounds and there will be a background check and mainly the 4th round would be the tough one
    1st round will be Apptitude Test