Coolblue Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 127 of over 127 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Coolblue

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coolblue

Interview

Solliciteren via de website. Je CV uploaden op de website. Hierna word je gebeld om te kijken of er een match is. vervolgens word je uitgenodigd voor een gesprek. Gesprek was digitaal.

Interview Questions
  • - Waarom Coolblue? - Welke kernwaarde vind jij belangrijk
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels, Brussels

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coolblue (Brussels, Brussels) in May 2021

Interview

Test de personnalité (environ 180 questions) + test de mise en situation sur trois modules différents. Après quoi, coolblue vous contactera et vous donnera l'évaluation de test. Vous ne pourrez pas repasser le test avant d'avoir une nouvelle proposition.

Interview Questions
  • Comment allez vous gérer ce client ?

Coolblue

Application

I interviewed at Coolblue

Interview

It was a pretty short review about the Platform and Device Developer position. Main questions where asked, nothing to difficult. We couldn't agree from the beginning in the net salary so we didn't move forward.

Interview Questions
  • What do I like about the company? How much you want to get paid?

Coolblue

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coolblue

Interview

- call with a recruiter - call with team manager - online test - call with Business Analyst and the case probably extra steps after case interview Recruiter keeps you updated and regularly in contact with you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coolblue

Application

I interviewed at Coolblue

Interview

First step was to call with the HR person. Then had an interview with the team lead and a data scientist which I talked about one of my projects. After that they gave a case to do at home and send the answers. I failed at that step so I don't know what comes next.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the steps that you followed in a project that you have done.

Anonymous Employee in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coolblue (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul) in Mar 2021

Interview

If I could describe it in a few words I would say Kind and tuff. I sent my CV via the Coolblue page, then a recruit gets in touch with me, the first meeting was fast and straightforward. The Coolblue recruiter was good at communication and the capacity to catch information on the fly, which makes me more comfortable. 1) Then a first culture fit interview: The recruiter and a Tech manager with me during 40minutes talking about the development process, agile culture, computer science definitions, general questions but they can go deep in any subject on the fly. 2) The general capacity for all that works there to go deep in a technical subject is something that impresses me, so needed to be careful with that because my wish always provided my full capacity to explain my point of view, and sometimes a got lost in my thought trying to explain to them. So keep it simple is a suggestion. 3) Technical Assessment, they sent me a project and a briefing with some tasks to do, and some caveats. But always has some corners that they don't say at the document, and they let you comfortable to ping them any time you want to solve a question or ask anything. So do not be afraid to talk to them any time. And if you are not comfortable to take to them, as was my case, make sure you will test every single corner in your code. It would be necessary for the next session, they expect to be done at least 1 week. 4) Technical assessment review/technical interview: The hardest part for me, was with 2 principals developers from their side, both know deep the programing language and they will ask you some things that aren't that common for the language superfice. So If you can, prepare yourself to go deep if necessary. And keep the software design as your solid ground, design patterns, algorithms, and all those stuff will be necessary here. 5) If everything went well expect a kick call with the recruiter to congrats you and then book a kick-off session, If not, they will provide you good feedback with improvement areas and they will be happy to see another application after a year.

Interview Questions
  • questions about design patterns were present in my technical review. Such as composition vs herancy. Also: - Agile content at general - Quality (They care to allot about developers that like/know how to test well an application) - Team working - Pair programming skill - XP skills - Code review skills
3 people found this interview helpful

Coolblue

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coolblue in Mar 2021

Interview

I had a meeting with HR. She said my English skills can be a problem for being hired in this position. Although I could express myself a little bit, I was having difficulty remembering some words since my native language is not English, but I think this would not be a problem for the job. I will relocate, have a work and residence permit max. in a month but they said they are looking for someone who has already located in the Netherlands. But it was more absurd when they said this position was opened by mistake; "we already hired someone else".

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Coolblue

Application

I interviewed at Coolblue in Feb 2021

Interview

Aanmelding ging via de officiële website. Direct op dezelfde dag een reactie van de recruiter ontvangen met een uitnodiging voor een intakegesprek. Uitnodiging/afwijzing voor een volgende gesprek binnen enkele werkdagen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coolblue

Application

I interviewed at Coolblue

Interview

Three stages: interview with recruiter, interview with developer and an in depth interview with team lead and senior developer concerning assignment made. Followed by a contract offered or not by Coolblue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coolblue (Rotterdam) in Jan 2021

Interview

Na de online sollicitatie volgde er meteen een e-mail dat de sollicitatie ontvangen was. Binnen vijf dagen zou er contact worden opgenomen voor een eerste telefoongesprek met een recruiter. Gevolgd door een een online persoonlijkheidstest en capaciteiten test. Naar aanleiding daar van volgde er een eerste ronde (gesprek) met recruiter en teamleader. Daarna volgde een tweede en laatste gesprek met twee managers uit het department.

Interview Questions
  • Waarom heb je voor Coolblue gekozen als bedrijf om te solliciteren?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 127 Interviews