Conifer Financial Services Interview Questions

Updated Jan. 15, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Applied online33%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Conifer Financial Services

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Financial Services in Nov. 2017

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. First with the head of department . Lastly with the director. Interview were mostly based on the work you have done in your previous job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in this company
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Conifer Financial Services (Singapore)

Interview

Phone screening, in person 3 person interview (non panel), and one vid con interview with NY associate. The phone interview was with HR, then brought in to meet two supervisors from the same department, and another manager from a separate department. Vid-con meetings were set up with a supervisor from NY.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

90K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Conifer Financial Services~838280
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Financial Services (New York, NY) in May 2016

Interview

I got a phone interview after 2 days I applied for this position, and HR emailed me to schedule an on-site interview. I had the on-site interview 2 day after phone interview. The on-site interview took me half day. three interviewers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Conifer Financial Services (Halifax, NS) in May 2016

Interview

Talked a lot about my prior experience. I first applied to the fund accounting role, but they told me there was an hiring freeze in that unit, and if ill be interested in the MBO role

Interview Questions
  • How would your prior experience fit into the role youre applying for
1 person found this interview helpful