Computer Generated Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Computer Generated Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Computer Generated Solutions

2.1

Internship Interview

Interview

1. Phone interview with HR.
    2. Onsite interview- including a group meeting, company tour and 1 on 1 interview

The staffs are all kind and friendly. I got a chance to ask questions about the position function.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the projects you did.
      Why do you want to work at CGS
      What strength do you have   Answer Question

Order Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

Short, brief, but still surprisingly thorough. I don't remember the woman's name who interviewed me, but I do remember she was very nice and made sure she had a clear understanding of the answers I gave for the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had an issue with a customer and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree Corners, GA (US)

Interview

Quick, straightforward interview process. Gave copy of resume to receptionist and waited until called to a pre-screening. Answered several questions, none of which were overly technical, and waited again until called back for another 1-on-1. After another few minutes, I was given an offer sheet and was directed to a computer in the office to submit my background check information.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer whose laptop won't turn on.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Peachtree City, GA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I arrive 30 Minutes before . The front desk ladies were very friendly, then they conducted me to take some personality quiz in the computer. At the beginning of the interview the interviewer started in condescending way , but was OK at the end.

Role Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions.

Interview

The recruiting process was long. A little too long for my liking. It took about 3 months. The recruiter was friendly and courteous. I would recommend shortening the process a bit.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Tampa, FL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Got a call, asked a few questions, then told to take an assessment online.
    Caller was more focused on selling me on the spiffs than details about the company or job.
    Showed up expecting a 1 on 1 interview but was met with a group role play.
    Sat in the lobby waiting with other candidates for at least 20 minutes. Existing employees came out for break swearing and being very rambunctious and made snide comments towards the interview group. The group was called back, introduced to floor managers, asked for introductions, then instructed to take part in role playing exercise. We were left to wait again. I was the first called being the only male and lead to a closet to be told I was not chosen for employment due to the three managers not liking my introduction, claiming my resume was not in a format to their liking, and my last employment pay was $3 too high to work for them. Oh, but they liked my role play!

Administrative Assistant Position Interview

Interview

There was no interview. I received an email on Wednesday for a phone interview the following day between 2:30 and 3pm. I waited until 3:15 to email the recruiter who reached out to me, to ask him about our interview. He replied back relatively quickly claiming he was in a meeting during our scheduled call and asked to have the interview Friday at the same time. I emailed him back explaining how I was unavailable for the phone interview that day but can do Monday. I did not receive any follow ups from him and on Monday received an email saying that the company is moving on with their chosen candidates.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy interview process, two I interviews followed by a meeting with director/ supervisor for further assessment. HR then processed the application and helped me fill all required paperwork and solved any issue that occurred along the way

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

There were 3 levels of interview. Phone Screen, Phone Interview with Hiring manager, In-person interview with the team. The manager was interested in understanding my interests in the industry. Career growth is something which is completely on the employee. They do not have a performance management system.

Interview Questions

• Phone Screen: salary expectations. How soon can I join? Explained the job description. Tell us about your prior work experience?   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Computer Generated Solutions (Norcross, GA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was great and easy to understand, it also pertained to the job and the work environment I would be exposed to. The manager was there to help if needed and there was refreshments!

Interview Questions

• The interview consist of a computer simulation on customer service scenarios and a typing test.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.