Columbia International College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Columbia International College Interview Questions

Interviews at Columbia International College

2.3

Day Chaperone Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, OH (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

two minutes presentation to introduce yourself, and then group interview. basically you need to answer three questions( behavioural and situational) as a group and then give a presentation. The whole process took place for two hours and half, and 10 people got interviewed at the same time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Columbia International College.

Interview

- phone interview with an HR member
    - group interview with HR and other people observing you in everything you do while the group interview is going on
    - individual interview, 3 interviewers in the room
    (if you are interviewing closer to the start of the summer, you may not need to do the group interview)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you have to think on your feet to solve a problem   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in June 2018.

Interview

One interview, with three individuals. Asked standard interview questions. Interview lasted total of 30-45 minutes. Be warned that the interviews usually start late. But be on time anyway. You will likely be interviewed by Human Resources, and two department employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working with sensitive immigration information for minors?   Answer Question

Event Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in April 2018.

Interview

the interview process had two parts. they would first of all call on your mobile phone to ask you questions before they would proceed to offer you an in person interview. After your phone interview has been a success you would attend a group interview, where you are told a little bit about the position and what is expected of you. Whereafter you you will have an interview with the HR team and the camp director.

Day Caperone Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in May 2017.

Interview

There were 2 Round of Interviews.
    First one was group interview with a lot of activities. Then individual routine standard interview.
    Overall it was very relaxing and pleasant. A lot of interviewee became colleague.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an emergency situation comes up? (How to deal with a specific siatuation)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in April 2017.

Interview

1. phone interview (they decide whether or not to call you in for a group interview based on how you answer)
    2. group interview (camp directors and HR are present)
    3. two people interview you (right after group interview)

Interview Questions

• They give you questions related to which positions you have applied for within summer camp.   Answer Question

Summer Camp Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in March 2016.

Interview

This is a group interview. We have about 20 applicants. First we did self-introduction followed by group activities, i.e. build a lego car in 5 mins and solve emergency senerio.

Day Chaperon Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in May 2014.

Interview

it's a group interview, first, you will introduce yourself using powerpoint within 3mins, then others will ask you some quick question relate to your introduce, later it will be group talk and feedback, final part will be stress question.

Interview Questions

• what's the most difficult things you had and how to solve it.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Interviewed for a position at their ESL summer camp. It was a group Interview. Approximately 2.5 hours long. They were interviewing for a bunch of positions so our group was nicely sized. First, they require a 2 minute presentation introducing yourself and your experience. Then they ask a bunch of theoretical questions to evaluate how you would handle various issues since the position requires working with kids. They split you into groups halfway through and evaluate your teamwork and leadership skills. Then they contact you over the next week to tell you whether or not you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself and what you'll bring to the table.   Answer Question

Summer Camp Chaperone Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in February 2014.

Interview

Group interview with 5 or more candidates and 3 interviewers--one HR, one camp director, one school leader(not sure what position).
    require to make a PPT about yourself and present it in the interview
    have a group discussion and personal questions--you might want to show your leadership in the group discussion section to get a good position offer
    criminal record check after the interview

Interview Questions

• how did you deal with a conflict recently in your life?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.