Columbia International College Interview Questions

Updated Nov. 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Columbia International College

Columbia International College

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Columbia International College

Interview

It was pretty easy. There are two interviewers asking questions, which were mostly behaviroal. The process is around 30 minutes. Like introduce yourself, strength, weaknesses, situational questions. They recruit at least 10 chaperones in one summer.

Interview Questions
  • What is your strength and weakness?
    Answer Question

Columbia International College

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Columbia International College

Interview

- phone interview with an HR member - group interview with HR and other people observing you in everything you do while the group interview is going on - individual interview, 3 interviewers in the room (if you are interviewing closer to the start of the summer, you may not need to do the group interview)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the time when you have to think on your feet to solve a problem

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,937

976 Comments

Teachers

202.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Columbia International College~465408
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in Jun. 2018

Interview

One interview, with three individuals. Asked standard interview questions. Interview lasted total of 30-45 minutes. Be warned that the interviews usually start late. But be on time anyway. You will likely be interviewed by Human Resources, and two department employees.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle working with sensitive immigration information for minors?

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in Apr. 2018

Interview

the interview process had two parts. they would first of all call on your mobile phone to ask you questions before they would proceed to offer you an in person interview. After your phone interview has been a success you would attend a group interview, where you are told a little bit about the position and what is expected of you. Whereafter you you will have an interview with the HR team and the camp director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in Mar. 2018

Interview

The interview consisted of teamwork activities with groups of applicants, followed by a series of short interviews conducted by 2 to 3 people in upper management. The whole interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
  • How have you organized/scheduled time for groups of children in the past?

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in May 2017

Interview

There were 2 Round of Interviews. First one was group interview with a lot of activities. Then individual routine standard interview. Overall it was very relaxing and pleasant. A lot of interviewee became colleague.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if an emergency situation comes up? (How to deal with a specific siatuation)

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in Apr. 2017

Interview

1. phone interview (they decide whether or not to call you in for a group interview based on how you answer) 2. group interview (camp directors and HR are present) 3. two people interview you (right after group interview)

Interview Questions
  • They give you questions related to which positions you have applied for within summer camp.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in Mar. 2016

Interview

This is a group interview. We have about 20 applicants. First we did self-introduction followed by group activities, i.e. build a lego car in 5 mins and solve emergency senerio.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, OH) in May 2015

Interview

two minutes presentation to introduce yourself, and then group interview. basically you need to answer three questions( behavioural and situational) as a group and then give a presentation. The whole process took place for two hours and half, and 10 people got interviewed at the same time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Columbia International College (Hamilton, ON) in May 2014

Interview

Interviewed for a position at their ESL summer camp. It was a group Interview. Approximately 2.5 hours long. They were interviewing for a bunch of positions so our group was nicely sized. First, they require a 2 minute presentation introducing yourself and your experience. Then they ask a bunch of theoretical questions to evaluate how you would handle various issues since the position requires working with kids. They split you into groups halfway through and evaluate your teamwork and leadership skills. Then they contact you over the next week to tell you whether or not you got the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a little about yourself and what you'll bring to the table.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews