Clevest Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Clevest Interview Questions

Interviews at Clevest

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clevest (Richmond, BC) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the recruiter, then with the hiring manager, and finally the CEO. Took me on a tour of the office as part of the interview, which helped me understand a bit about their work environment and culture. Everyone I met was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Clevest and what interests you about working here?   Answer Question

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clevest (Richmond, BC) in June 2017.

Interview

Three interviews with HR, 2 middle managers, then Senior management. Multiple questions were asked but none repeated between the different interviews for the most part. Timing of the interviews were difficult due to travel schedule of the interviewers and the location of the office.

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clevest (Richmond, BC) in January 2019.

Interview

It was an extremely friendly and well structured interview process. Had conversations with peers and managers. They have explained everything about the job role and what to expect if you get an offer and how the working environment and culture works. It is highly important to be an independent person who get the work done with minimal guidance.

Good luck!

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with a client when they're trying to get some services and convince to select the best approach out of multiple options?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Clevest.

Interview

Phone call, on site

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clevest (Richmond, BC).

Interview

3 stages, Phone interview with HR, Case study and then meet and greet with PM team and Executive Management. Most questions were about previous experience and future plans, scenario-based questions

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clevest.

Interview

I went in for the interview. There were two people in the room. The interview lasted for about 40-45 minutes. They got back to me in a month with an offer.

Vice President of Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Clevest (Richmond, BC).

Interview

email invite for interview 6 months after I sent in my application. - Interview set up with 4 different execs, all of who had scheduling problems that day. The interviews went well: around what do you understand the job function to be, and resume. Also, despite Board pressure to hire for this position they seemed reluctant to implement organizational changes necessary to create position

Interview Questions

• The CEO asked closed questions he wanted a given answer to, which I failed to give.   Answer Question

PMO Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Clevest (Richmond, BC) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview went very well. The HR manager and PMs are very kind.
    They were reviewed my resume very detailed and ask some questions on my background. Basically, most of the interview questions were came from the resume.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.