Clarius Mobile Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Clarius Mobile Health

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clarius Mobile Health

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clarius Mobile Health (Burnaby, BC).

Interview

TLDR: I was interviewed by 3 different people. There was a written quiz in C++, C, and ultrasound science knowledge

When I arrived I as lead into a room and briefly talked. It was general conversation. He then gave me a three page quiz asking me to do specific things in C++ or C and read code in C++, and C. I didn't know C++ at all at the time. I did what I could in Java and tried my best at interpreting the syntax.

After the quiz, they I talked to two more individuals. One asked me about JS and I was not good at answering those questions. The other reviewed my resume and asked me about it.

I was sure that I did not get the job when I left the interview. However, I got an email from them within a few days.

Interview Questions

• The fact that they gave me a written quiz was very unexpected.   Answer Question

Build and Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Clarius Mobile Health (Vancouver, BC) in June 2016.

Interview

face to face interview with director in software development. He is very polite and nice, the whole conversation went pretty well. I learnt many things from him and Clarius throughout the interview.

Very nice startup, the founder has previously founded another successful startup. I believe Clarius's bright future in the mobile health sector

but It would be better if they could offer equity stake.

Interview Questions

• describe your previous experience related to build & release.   Answer Question

Software Developer - Co-op - I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clarius Mobile Health (Burnaby, BC) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through co-op program online, within few days got contacted for an interview. Interview involved with multiple interviewer, one at a time. Each took about 5 to 10minutes. One technical test about C++ was given, but they didn't expect us to be able to do it. Some technical question regarding website and method of communications between client and server side was asked.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? e.g. what makes it so that when you get home you will want to work on something.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.