- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC Area
- - Burnaby, BC
- - Vancouver, BC
Found 16 of over 16 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan. 10, 2022 - Data Scientist in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Your voice is listened and they actually do care about employees.
I'd say some of the department members can be hard to socialize with.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul. 4, 2022 - Manufacturing Technician in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
people are very nice there
not a great place to get experience
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun. 18, 2021 - Marketing in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It’s important to me to believe whole heartedly in the company I work for. At Clarius, getting our amazing wireless ultrasound technology to market means giving clinicians a view under the skin for a quick, accurate diagnosis. I want all the doctors who treat my kids, my community and the world to have Clarius in their coat pocket. With high-definition ultrasound in hand, clinicians are able to better care for patients in real-time. Physicians are saving lives with Clarius - that feels great! I’m excited that our team is making such a difference. And the technology is the best in the market, with new AI-driven innovation making ultrasound imaging clearer and easier every day. The rapid pace of innovation here is astounding.
Honestly, I’ve been here a year already and still feel lucky to go to work with such a great team. Looking forward to COVID being over so we can work more closely/frequently in the office. The previous office didn’t have many options for lunch, the new location at the Broadway Tech Center has so many amenities and food options.
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb. 15, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Decent compensation. - No micro management.
- No collaboration between team members. - No visibility from the management about the direction company is heading. - Tight deadlines which leads to horrible work life balance.Continue reading
I’m sorry to hear your time with Clarius was not positive. We have experienced great success over the past few years and this can bring some growing pains. As our business continues to expand, we are bringing on more team members to help us meet some very exciting goals. Our employee survey results from this year were quite positive, with employees sharing their view that Clarius’s key strengths are the culture, our people and our product. We recognize collaboration, communication, and work/life balance can be a challenge during fast growth and have initiatives in place to continue improving these at Clarius. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback; hearing from our employees, both current and former, helps us evolve and improve our employee experience. Thank you.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun. 18, 2020 - Electronic Technologist Co Op in Burnaby, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very nice manager and colleagues
There is not a very clear corporate culture
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr. 12, 2019 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good manager, people are respectful, interesting high quality product, good hardware technology,
Nothing I can think of, overall a good company
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar. 18, 2019 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Pretty chill - CEO keeps you up to date with company status
- need better management - better financial planning
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 28, 2018 - Data Scientist in Burnaby, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- The product is amazing. If you join the app team, you will immediately see your impact in the next release cycle. - Clarius has a ton of images. This is an amazing opportunity for aspiring data scientists to have an impact in the biomedical field. - The management is extremely understanding and sensitive to the needs of employees.
Since Clarius is a startup, you might be asked to develop software in addition to data science projects. This might not be appealing to advanced degree holders who are only interested in machine learning related projects.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 15, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Clarius is coming out of startup phase and entering into a real player into the portable ultrasound world. It's technology clearly outperforms competition and it's ongoing projects aim to maintain leadership in the medical imaging space. Though a young company, it has some experienced talent that has cumulative experience of probably 200+ years in the ultrasound industry, and this comes from just a few key employees. That being said, there are many potential leadership roles, as well as new engineering roles that will need to be filled over the coming years as the company continues to blossom. Just announced they received another $6M in funding after 1 year of sales, so things are definitely looking good!
Great leadership, but needs additional personnel to deal with planning of upcoming large scale projects.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 7, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
inspiring company to be apart of lots of work to do that is very intellectually challenging great team of people to work with everyday - everyone is smart!
it's a startup, personally i think its a great thing, but...if you haven't been involved in one (do some due diligence before jumping in!) otherwise you might be afraid of doing lots of different roles at the same time and not having corporate norms to guide you.