Clarius Mobile Health Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4.5
Laurent Pelissier

"Former Engineer"

I worked at Clarius Mobile Health

Pros

Good manager, people are respectful, interesting high quality product, good hardware technology,

Cons

Nothing I can think of, overall a good company

Clarius Mobile Health2019-04-12

"Not bad"

Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Clarius Mobile Health full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- Pretty chill - CEO keeps you up to date with company status

Cons

- need better management - better financial planning

Clarius Mobile Health2019-03-19

"Great colleagues and a great place to work"

Current Employee - Data Scientist in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at Clarius Mobile Health full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

- The product is amazing. If you join the app team, you will immediately see your impact in the next release cycle. - Clarius has a ton of images. This is an amazing opportunity for aspiring data scientists to have an impact in the biomedical field. - The management is extremely understanding and sensitive to the needs of employees.

Cons

Since Clarius is a startup, you might be asked to develop software in addition to data science projects. This might not be appealing to advanced degree holders who are only interested in machine learning related projects.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Clarius Mobile Health2018-05-28

"Perfect Company for Aspiring Leaders"

I have been working at Clarius Mobile Health full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Clarius is coming out of startup phase and entering into a real player into the portable ultrasound world. It's technology clearly outperforms competition and it's ongoing projects aim to maintain leadership in the medical imaging space. Though a young company, it has some experienced talent that has cumulative experience of probably 200+ years in the ultrasound industry, and this comes from just a few key employees....

Cons

Great leadership, but needs additional personnel to deal with planning of upcoming large scale projects.

Clarius Mobile Health2018-05-16

"Big potential & big challenges"

I have been working at Clarius Mobile Health full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

inspiring company to be apart of lots of work to do that is very intellectually challenging great team of people to work with everyday - everyone is smart!

Cons

it's a startup, personally i think its a great thing, but...if you haven't been involved in one (do some due diligence before jumping in!) otherwise you might be afraid of doing lots of different roles at the same time and not having corporate norms to guide you.

Clarius Mobile Health2018-05-08

"Great Opportunities and Atmosphere"

I have been working at Clarius Mobile Health full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Diverse team with a lot of really bright people from all over the globe. Great opportunities for progression if you are a hard worker. Top management is receptive to input from anyone. Discussions are very productive since anyone can voice their opinion and be heard. Super friendly atmosphere. Having worked in a range of workplaces from multi-nationals to Mom & Pop shops, I can truthfully say this place is the...

Cons

There was a small hiccup in 2018 but the company has learned from it and is stronger than ever.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Clarius Mobile Health2018-04-25

"Concerning Direction"

I have been working at Clarius Mobile Health full-time

Pros

Fascinating Technology Cool industry Decent salary Passionate CEO There were some toxic managers who have since been 'removed'.

Cons

Zero culture, or understanding of what workplace culture even is No work life balance Employees are not encouraged to collaborate or mingle Zero opportunity to work from home Toxic managers

Advice to Management

Go spend some time in organizations with great culture. Also, ask employees what they want out of the workplace. This company has so much potential. A great product, but unfortunately not so great people.

Clarius Mobile Health2018-04-11

Clarius Mobile Health Response

April 25, 2018Chairman and CEO

I am sorry to hear we are failing to meet your expectations in terms of workplace culture, work environment and opportunity to work from home. Working from home is not always possible, it depends on what you do. It looks like the relationship with your manager isn't adequate. I very ...

"Engineer"

I have been working at Clarius Mobile Health full-time

Pros

Small startup and full of energy, R&D on leading medical technology. Lot of freedom to to explore leading technology into application

Cons

still small and need to strengthen the organization

Advice to Management

need plan to handle rapid growth

Clarius Mobile Health2016-11-06

"Well Manage Company"

Current Employee - Technician

I have been working at Clarius Mobile Health full-time

Pros

Clarius is a start up medical device manufacturer. The company is well funded, young and innovative. All of the staff is knowlegeable and well trained. An ISO 13845 accredited facility.Focus on product quality. More room for growth. Superb communication between management and staff. The company of the future.

Cons

The only cons is the company still small but it can grow into exponential rate.

Advice to Management

Continously improve the company.

Clarius Mobile Health2016-06-03

"A Chance to Make a Difference"

Current Employee - British Columbia in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at Clarius Mobile Health full-time

Pros

Clarius is a rapidly growing new company with a promising future. It's fun to be part of a relatively small team because each of us clearly has an important role to play. There's very little hierarchy and red tape. We're encouraged to be creative and to use the latest tools to get the best results. Our office has lots of windows and natural lighting.

Cons

I don't have any cons to report because I really enjoying working at Clarius. I suppose those who like to work on bigger teams may not enjoy the small company environment.

Advice to Management

Keep empowering and rewarding the team to be creative and make a difference every day.

Clarius Mobile Health2016-05-29