Citco Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 482 of over 482 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Halifax, NS) in Jul 2018

Interview

First you have to show knowledge in general ledger. Then you need to write a reply to the client who was unsatisfied with past work or reply. The last part is actual interview with the crew who is looking to hire.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with the situation when you are working on time sensitive task and client calls you and demand to complete another task within next 30 min.
    2 Answers

Citco

Application

I interviewed at Citco

Interview

It was fairly standard. I was asked about work and education history, hypothetical situations that could arise during work, and whether I could work overtime if I got the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citco

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Citco

Interview

Mostly focused on accounting knowledge. For CA freshers, questions are centered around CA final Financial reporting syllabus. Make sure to be well versed with accounting standard numbers & concepts. Conceptual clarity of financial reporting is tested.

Interview Questions
  • Which accounting standard covers accounting for investment in associates?

Citco

Application

I interviewed at Citco

Interview

two rounds of interview with HR and VP. Pretty straightforward but might take longer to hear back from HR. asked some questions from your resume and if you are willing to work overtime during the end of each month

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citco

Application

I interviewed at Citco

Interview

Lots of finance questions such as stock. bonds and securities. Take cares about Citco cultures. Should well prepare for that one. Accounting technical questions are easy. Lots of behavioral questions relate to previous experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Citco

Application

I interviewed at Citco

Interview

Four interviews including HR, all seemed unprepared and the interviewers seemed miserable. Despite this I was given an offer. The offer letter lacked basic details such as bonus structure, benefits etc. and also included a six month probationary period. I asked for clarification on these points and more, which took them 9 days to provide despite the offer letter saying 'details available immediately upon request'. After getting my answers I was given two days to accept or decline the offer, then the next day they rescinded it saying they needed a 'candidate that better suited the culture of the company' (despite already giving me an offer). While I waited for clarification on the points I even provided my references and background check info even tho I didn't have to, in good faith and to show my willingness to keep the process moving. The firm they outsource this stuff was incapable of contacting my former employers so it came back to me to dig out old ROEs to provide them. They also reached out to my references with a very long questionnaire with details that were difficult to recall - turned out to be a significant demand on their time. All told I probably spent about 5 or 6 hours on this just to have them rescind it on a whim without even an email or phone call from HR or the hiring manager. Easily the most unprofessional experience of my career. Do not trust these people.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions, interview was more of a discussion around fit and experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

If you are selected, HR would reply you by email to book a phone screen with you. If you pass the phone screen, you will face your department manager in next round

Interview Questions
  • Why Citco? How do you experience related? What is your career plan?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

The HR rep scheduled the interview between myself and the manager - who is in Ireland and I’m in Toronto. I was given his name and not much else about him or the position; I prepared based on the job listing. The interview with the manager went well, he seemed frazzled and scattered, but I thought we had a good conversation. It was clear that he needed someone ASAP to fill this role. He said he was ready to hire me based on one answer I gave around my consulting philosophy. He had nothing to do with the salary, so even though I asked for the range for the position, he said I’d have to meet with HR about salary as he doesn’t get involved with that. After the interview, I sent HR a thank you note and said I hoped to hear from them regarding next steps. Never heard from them again.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how was it resolved?
  • Describe a difficult customer interaction and how it was resolved?

Citco

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citco

Interview

Efficient and pleasant. HR is super nice and responsive. The whole process was professional. There are some reviews on how slow the pace was but in my case it was beyond expectation.

Interview Questions
  • behaviorals such as tell me about yourself/why us why you/what do you see yourself in five years

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citco (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

Process felt very unprofessional, they didn't really seem to want to know about me. They asked me about my experience then just grilled me nonstop technical questions. Did not seem interested in how I would fit in the team outside of just doing the day to day tasks. They took every opportunity to discount what I think I can bring and pressured me to take a lower salary range.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citco (Halifax, NS)

Interview

Three interviewers, one manager, one supervisor, and one VP. One hour digging out your resume. There is an assessment before the interview, about reconciliation, general ledger and a communcation letter.

Interview Questions
  • Questions according to your resume. Someing you know about corporate finance. Some behaviour questions. How you work from home during Covid-19?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 482 Interviews