Charitable Impact Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Charitable Impact Interview Questions

Interviews at Charitable Impact

3.2

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Charitable Impact.

Interview

I was called for an initial screening conversation with the HR firm. Then I came in for an in-person interview with the Director. Finally another panel interview with the Manager and Associate. Three interviews for an entry level job felt a bit overkill to me.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard "tell us about a time when questions." All I remember from the first interview was them trying to explain how the company works to me.   Answer Question

Marketing Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charitable Impact.

Interview

They made me do a writing assignment which took a lot of time, just so I could get to a phone interview with them. The call took over an hour, and then they didn't even bother to schedule an in-person interview with me after that. Don't ask people to submit lengthy writing assignments before an interview. You usually do that afterwards, when you actually have interest in hiring the applicant and want to test their skills. This protocal is unfair and a waste of the applicant's time.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my copywriting experience and then asked me submit writing samples after the phone interview.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charitable Impact (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

I applied online and was called shortly after by HR. The pre-screening was friendly and congenial, I enjoyed talking to her a lot and she was very informative, helpfully answering all my questions about the company. After prescreening I was called for an in person interview with the team, and when I passed that, I had a technical assignment and an interview with HR and someone that I think was the CTO. There was a technical assignment, that included building a test plan, writing a bug, and writing some automation for an assigned section of the website. After completing the assignment we went over my work thoroughly and I enjoyed the feedback I was given.

Throughout the whole process everyone was super friendly and congenial. Someone was in touch with me throughout the process, and I felt very confident and supported throughout. I was encouraged to call or write any time if I had any questions.

That said, the technical exam was challenging. Prepare to apply yourself.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience testing mobile devices?   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charitable Impact (Vancouver, BC) in September 2017.

Interview

While I was waiting in the reception suddenly found two interviewers above my head while I was browsing my phone. One of them said I am XX without even saying hi and guided me to the interview room (the other one was polite though). Few days before the interview I checked the company website, and job databases and the posting was removed which means they already had decided on the person they wanted to hire but did not bother to cancel my interview. One of interviewer without any introduction started by saying" it looks like your experience in XX area is very limited ..."Generally, I got the feeling that they were looking for excuses to say that I am not the right fit in an aggressive way...

Interview Questions

• Why that project that you were working on it was finished and was not continued more!   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charitable Impact (Vancouver, BC) in April 2017.

Interview

Showed up on site, waited a half hour for an interview. They did not have a meeting room so it was in a spare office.
    The Recruiter was a contractor that only works a few days a week. Her level of feedback is less than stellar. I did not receive any notice of "next stages" or a thank you for coming in but we're no longer interested.

Interview Questions

• Whats the first thing you would change when you got here?
      What experience do you have with $technology.
      Whats the first question you have when you walked in.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.