Cover image for Cancer Care Ontario

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Cancer Care Ontario Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cancer Care Ontario

Cancer Care Ontario

Application

I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario

Interview

Standard interview questions about skills including behavioral questions asking how you would handle certain situations needed to prepare and present a 15 minute presentation on a topic chosen from a list

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to manage conflicting directions
    Answer Question

Cancer Care Ontario

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario

Interview

First round :HR screening Second round: Panel interview with short presentation. Regular situational questions Third round : With a different panel (bigger). Regular situational questions. Tell me about a type questions. Fourth round: director interview The first three interviews were properly organized. The HR person was great walking through the steps and setting expectations. Where the process started to crack was in the fourth round. Shortly after the interview with the director, I sent a thank you note and received an automated email saying she is no longer with the organization. Like really,I just interviewed with you only a few hours ago…. I did not think much and was confident I had done well. I followed up with the HR to a week later to get another automated email that she was on vacation for 2 weeks. After a week of waiting I emailed another HR person listed in OOO to follow up on the interview I had given . She took a couple of days and came back to say that the hiring manager would like to know if I am interested in another similar role. I read the JD and agreed to be considered for the role. No interview or any further communication. After a week,I got an automated rejection email. The HR person was back from her vacation and I raised the issue with her and made my displeasure evident. After 2 months in the process and undergoing 4 rounds of interview and waiting to hear to a decision , to being approached for another role I ended up being rejected with no feedback. Worst interview process ever. No candidate deserves such a bad treatment.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cancer Care Ontario

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario

Interview

Online application, followed by phone interview with HR, and then invite to in-person interview with hiring manager and HR. From beginning to end, the process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2018

Interview

it was a swift and quick process. phone interview, a case study and and face-to-face with the hiring manager and project managers. Interview lasted about an hour. First part of the interview was a presentation of the case study which took about 15 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cancer Care Ontario

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario in Oct 2018

Interview

Panel Interview with 4 people on one side of the conference table - Team Leads, Manager, HR Rep. They go through a list that they have and write down your responses. Every one has the same paper.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cancer Care Ontario

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario

Interview

Resume and CV/application followed by interview. Was asked to read an article beforehand and answer questions. Interviewers were very nice and engaged throughout. Seemed like a positive and vibrant environment to work in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario (Toronto, ON) in May 2018

Interview

Phone interview first, then invited to panel interview with written component prior to the in-person piece. I didn't get the offer but was very happy with the outcome as they offered me great feedback as to why I didn't get the position. :) Will surely try again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario (Toronto, ON) in May 2018

Interview

The interview was 1 hour, with a panel of 3, and was all behavioural questions, although I was told it would be technical and behavioural. They were very nice and friendly and made me feel super comfortable! Haven’t heard back from them yet.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you did not agree with a colleague on a project you worked on.
  • Tell us about yourself.
  • What would you do if you had different results for two datasets that assessed the same thing?
  • What’s the first thing you do when you get a big dataset?

Cancer Care Ontario

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario in Mar 2018

Interview

Started with a call from HR asking basic questions and salary expectations. interview was with a panel of 5, who all took turns asking questions. Everyone was extremely friendly and made it a very comfortable process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cancer Care Ontario

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Care Ontario

Interview

Phone interview: no technical questions. mainly behavioral. They emailed me one week after the job posting deadline. scheduled the phone interview. Phone interview: no technical questions. mainly behavioral. They emailed me one week after the job posting deadline. scheduled the phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1- Walk me through your resume 2- why are you interested in this position? 3- What is your ideal work place?
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Interviews

Cancer Care Ontario Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cancer Care Ontario as 72.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.88 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Analyst and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Business Analyst and Senior Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cancer Care Ontario takes an average of 32 days when considering 56 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Business Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 28 days), whereas Project Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 66 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cancer Care Ontario according to 56 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 34.94%