Canadian Nuclear Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

In Person5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Interview

Phone Interview for general questions, more administrative and HR oriented, followed up with an In-Person technical interview with two engineers, taking you through hypothetical scenarios and nuclear-related topics, safety and fission.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the fission process of a U-235 atom
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

1st Stage - Phone screening; You will have a 30 min discussion about your past experience, overview of CV and job responsibilities 2nd Stage - Technical Interview; A meeting with 2-3 engineers, more technical topics are discussed, leadership questions and how you handle workload, uphold safety, etc. 3rd Stage- Background check and waiting for results; don't know how this is done, it took 2 months to get a rejection reply.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle a situation when your boss is unhappy with your results?

Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Interview

Teloephone only review. They called me on the telephone and asked me questions about my previous experience. They asked what software programs I was familiar with and how much experience I had.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Interview

The phone interview was with 2 people; 1 manager and 1 team member. Overall the conversation was cordial and professional. Most of the questions were behavioral and they were looking for answers in the STAR format. However HR did not keep me informed at all with the interview status even 3 months after the interview. I was just told that the recruitment was on-going. PA: Please be forthcoming with candidates and let them know soon if your company isnt interested. I accepted a position with another company because I'm not interested being left in the dark.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you had to resolve conflict among your team.
1 person found this interview helpful

Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Interview

long, detailed, but interactive. i recived some feedback in the end when i asked for it was panel interview and the managers were all nice and i felt a strong connection with them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Application

I interviewed at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Interview

Combination of behavioural and technical questions. Follow up question after each question. Lasted about an hour long. Security clearance takes a long time to finally get started at cnl. Not

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Interview

Applied through new grad program and had three in person interviews. Process took a full day and included a site tour. Waited 3 months to hear back but was eventually offered a position with the commissioning department. On boarding process took a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories

Interview

I spent three weeks trying to schedule the 1st interview with HR. The recruiter spent 4-5 days before replying to each of my emails when trying to schedule a time, which made the planning process far more difficult than it needed to be. I ended up accepting an offer with another company. My experience with HR gave me a very poor impression of the company, and if HR is at all representative of the rest of the organization, I imagine it is entirely dysfunctional.

Application

Interview

skype interview, few technical questions mostly personality based. quick process received response within days after interview. Application process was easy to follow. Was asked to submit a background check following first interview and offer of employment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (Ottawa, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

I had two people interview me, they were very friendly and the interview was still professional but laid-back. The period between the interview and when I received my offer letter was over a month long which was probably the worst part of it all.

Interview Questions
  • What would I do if I was approached by someone who was against nuclear?
  • What type of experience do I have sampling, how did I execute this?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews