Canada Border Services Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Canada Border Services Agency Interview Questions

Interviews at Canada Border Services Agency

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency.

Interview

Applied through the co-op program at my school. First a written assignment is given to detail specific skills. After that, you are offered an interview and the response after the interview takes around 4 weeks.

CBSA Interview

Interview

in person evaluate judgment, intergrity, client service orientation, ability to handle difficult situations, analytical thinking, decisiveness. must complete CFSC/CRFSC course. upon passing the interview you'll have a psychological and medical assessment and a security clearance interview

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. I was asked some behavioural questions which is really important. One person was asking the questions while the other was writing notes about my answers.

Senior Officer Trade Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency (Windsor, ON).

Interview

Written tests. Testing knowledge, personal suitability, critical thinking written expression and writing ability. Once the two tests were passed , the next stage was the interview. The interview was before a panel of 3. Has to make a presentation and answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenging situation and the steps you took to resolve it?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

I had an interview with CBSA and it was good.There were no surprising questions at all. The interview was divided into two parts (written test and oral interview). It was basically behavioral interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorval, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency (Dorval, QC).

Interview

Quick process, written exam and in person interview. 1 week apart . not what you would expect. either you got it or you don’t. nothing will prepare you for this

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency (Ottawa, ON).

Interview

It was a very long and expensive process with no promise of a job at the end of it. First, I took a test in August which I passed easily. After that I had multiple tests that I had to take over a 7 month period. The length of time between interviews was not logical and it made the process tedious. In addition, I had to get multiple certifications that cost hundreds of dollars. There is also the necessary security clearance which took months but was understandable. I had to make a lot of accommodations for this hiring process because of how extensive and expensive it was and in my opinion, It wasn't worth it.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency (Surrey, BC).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Administrative Manager and a Superintendent officer. I was asked several long situational questions and asked on how I can incorporate the CBSA values within those situations. The whole process will take a month and a half, so I haven't heard back from the.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency (Vancouver, BC) in December 2016.

Interview

Roleplaying questions that gauge your understanding of the scenario and ask you to solve them by roleplaying with the two officers. you will be given time to think and write notes before you have to talk to them. One is roleplay and one is purely situation based response.

If you are competent and applying with a good head you will not have issues.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency (Vancouver, BC) in December 2016.

Interview

Had to write answers to two questions on site using a computer, then 1:2 interview process with personal screening and criminal record check. I was given 30 minutes to write the two paragraphs, and the in-person interview took another 30 minutes or so.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.