Canada Border Services Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Canada Border Services Agency Interview Questions

Interviews at Canada Border Services Agency

2.8

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. I was asked some behavioural questions which is really important. One person was asking the questions while the other was writing notes about my answers.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency (Windsor, ON) in January 2013.

Interview

Thorough, three seperate interviews, first part of the process was a group test then a second interview with three people asking questions and the last stage was an interview with three people asking questions. The final interview was for a specific placement to an area they were hiring for. I had gotten an email response saying funding was cut and they only were able to hire a select number of people that they set out to interview. My name stayed in the national pool for two years and then they told us it would be removed and we would have to go through the interview process again.

Interview Questions

• Questions to test your memory and scenario based questions   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency.

Interview

I had an interview with CBSA and it was good.There were no surprising questions at all. The interview was divided into two parts (written test and oral interview). It was basically behavioral interview.

Border Services Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency (Toronto, ON) in March 2010.

Interview

Very long process. However, very thorough and respectable.

Border Services Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency in March 2015.

Interview

This is confidential between you and the CBSA, therefore I'm not at liberty to comment here.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency (Vancouver, BC) in December 2016.

Interview

Had to write answers to two questions on site using a computer, then 1:2 interview process with personal screening and criminal record check. I was given 30 minutes to write the two paragraphs, and the in-person interview took another 30 minutes or so.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency (Surrey, BC).

Interview

I was interviewed by the Administrative Manager and a Superintendent officer. I was asked several long situational questions and asked on how I can incorporate the CBSA values within those situations. The whole process will take a month and a half, so I haven't heard back from the.

Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency (Mississauga, ON) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process itself was not difficult, was reasonable. The issue was with the man who conducted my background check, he had found something that was not entirely accurate and yelled at me on the phone before hanging up. Was not given a chance to explain myself. Aced everything up until this point. Disappointing experience

Student Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency in March 2015.

Interview

Asked situational questions based on qualities they were looking for by two interviewers. Given time to think about answer and take notes before responding. Interviewers would write down your answer in a booklet.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to deal with a difficult co-worker or client and explain the action you took and if you could do anything differently what you would do   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canada Border Services Agency in May 2011.

Interview

interview with problem to solve
    not a lot of hr questions
    a lot of technical question

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.