CWS Apartment Homes Interview Questions

Updated Nov 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CWS Apartment Homes

CWS Apartment Homes

Application

I interviewed at CWS Apartment Homes

Interview

It was easy to get the interview. The interview itself felt cold and unwelcoming. There were ridiculous questions, and I felt as if I was being interrogated. I knew right away it was not somewhere I wanted to work.

Interview Questions
  • How do you calculate occupancy?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CWS Apartment Homes (Austin, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

I just finished the interview process with CWS. Although I wasn't offered the job, the interview process was through and very professional. Stan and Ben are standup guys that have perfected the process

Interview Questions
  • What does NOI stand for and describe what it is
2 people found this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

CWS Apartment Homes

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CWS Apartment Homes in Jul 2020

Interview

I went through an initial phone interview with the talent acquisition team then interviewed via Zoom with the regional director. My last interview was with the RD and Senior Vice President. The interviews were thorough and lengthy but all were a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would I be able to make a positive impact and assess the current team I would be leading. Give an example of a time where I may not have agreed with a leadership decision and how did I handle it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CWS Apartment Homes (Tyler, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

Very easy process. Everyone was very polite. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a job. I personally couldn’t do the hours due to my kids involvement in school activities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CWS Apartment Homes (Austin, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

My interview process was fairly simple, as I was head hunted and knew pretty much that the job was mine. We sat in the managers office and talked for about an hour about my previous leasing position, funny things and serious things that happened during that job, and then we role played a leasing scenario for a bit. After that I was hired and sent to the week long training camp.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CWS Apartment Homes (Austin, TX) in Jun 2018

Interview

Started the interview process, over a 1 month process went in and met with same person and other individuals 3 different times. Asked very specific questions and answered with confidence. After all that received a generic computer generated rejection letter. Waste of my time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CWS Apartment Homes (Charlotte, NC) in Apr 2018

Interview

I was referred to the property by another employee, applied online, and received a call for an interview the next day. I was then interviewed by the regional manager a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • "What is something small that you notice we do here on property that you think is a positive for our residents, and what could we do to improve resident experience?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CWS Apartment Homes (Houston, TX) in Dec 2017

Interview

I prepared for a thorough phone interview and was called on time. The interviewer immediately told me that they were driving which led me to believe this was going to be a quick 2 or 3 minutes. We discussed the property and what she was looking for, then I was able to briefly discuss my past experiences. I heard a lot of noises going on while I was talking and knew that my time was not being respected. After I spoke, I was told to come in for an interview the following week. I was sent an email and agreed to meet at the property. The interviewer initially did not keep our original interview time and rescheduled for an earlier time. When I arrived 10 minutes early, I was greeted warmly by the concierge and was told that the interviewer would be right with me. I had to wait close to 30 minutes until the concierge led me back to the office. How inconsiderate not to at least walk out to greet me. Then once I sat down and was asked the first question of “Can I see a copy of you’re resume?” and noticed how busy this person was texting away and the eyes reading the text messages, I then knew how much of a joke and a waste of time this was for me. All of the time and energy I have put into preparing for a thorough interview just like the next person, all just a huge waste. I do not mind speaking to HR about this particular individual as I see CWS is a reputable company with great reviews from current and past employees.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CWS Apartment Homes (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2017

Interview

Apply online, submit resume. Resume's are the first way they view you, then social media, finally they'll call and schedule an in person interview, maybe another one with some one from corporate as well.

Interview Questions
  • Basic maintenance skills, such as electrical trouble shooting, plumbing or carpentry.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CWS Apartment Homes (Austin, TX)

Interview

Initial over the phone interview followed by an in person interview. First round was great, as it was for a higher end CWS property, however after they recommended starting at a more small-medium apartment complex, the interview process got sloppy. The second round/interviewee was not organized, essentially gave the position, then called to state that the start-date we initially agreed on was too late. 3 weeks later I got a call from her again, with an official offer and she blatantly stated "I could not find anyone else and had forgotten how well our interview went" which not only was insulting but also unprofessional and shows that she was that much more unorganized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews