COS Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

COS Visual Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at COS

2.7

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at COS.

Interview

The interview process consisted of questions relating to how I could personally improve the store / what I could bring to the team, my own personal work ethic and how I would go about dealing with certain scenarios or have done so in the past. For anyone who has actually worked in this environment before it should be quite straight forward.

I was given a series of challenges including a SWOT analysis, another consisting of making a mock plan for the week and a mannequin styling challenge based on the weekly figures.

Being yourself is key.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went against management guidelines (in a visual setting)? How did you justify it? What was the outcome?   1 Answer
  • Describe a stressful time and how you recovered from it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be upfront with negotiating salary you may be suprised

Other Interview Reviews for COS

Visual Merchandise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at COS (New York, NY (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

The first interview with store manager went really well. I had a 2nd interview over the phone with HR and that didn't go to well. My interview was set at a certain time but when the time came I never received a called so I got in contact with the store manager to ask if everything was ok. The interview was scheduled later in the day and this time I was directed to call at a certain time and when I did I was quicky rush off the phone and was told to wait 10mins which turn into an 1 hour of waiting.

When the interview finally got started their were loud noses in the background which made it a little hard to hear. The interview was stright to the point which lack a conection for a geniune conversation. I did ask a question which was the only real emotional that the interviewer showed.

Over all it was a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain your planning routine for the next 4 weeks?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at COS (Toronto, ON) in February 2018.

Interview

It’s took way too long, 2 months. They didn’t get back to me for long periods between interviews. They didn’t tell me one of the interviews was a group interview before hand

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.