CHOC Children's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CHOC Children's Interview Questions

Interviews at CHOC Children's

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

spoke about past experiences, systems I knew
    things like that. Asked about specifics like DOFR's, COB, Managed Care contracts
    Briefly explained the entire position to me
    How I work with other, if I have any limitations for the position mentioned
    It went on for awhile, then we spoke about process of interview, hiring, and such
    discussed benefits briefly

Interview Questions

• Asked about collections, if I know what an EOB is
      similar questions such as do you know what a Credit balance is?
      have you ever worked with Medical, Medicare
      Asked me about working month end, reading reports, do I work well with others
      things like that   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Santa Ana, CA (US)).

Interview

This was a panel based behavioral interview made up of PT team, supervisors, and managers. There were a lot of questions the started with "give me an example of a time".

Interview Questions

• give an example of a time you went above and beyond for customer service   Answer Question

I received a better offer elsewhere

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

Systematic - general questions. Tell us about your past experiences, where do you see yourself in five years, how do you handle difficult situations with staff or patients? Tell me about your most difficult challenge.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. First was a phone interview and then a one on one interview was set up with the Supervisor and Dr's. Background check completed and Drug Screen. Then a New Hire Orientation was completed prior to actually starting the position

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a 2 part interview. The first interview was with a panel of maybe 5 interviewers. They asked pretty straight forward questions and didn't ask anything "tricky." The second interview was with the manager and director (the big bosses) and it was almost exactly the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Fullerton, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

It took them a month to call me for an interview after I applied. It was a panel interview with a manager, an RN and an LVN that interviewed me. I received a job offer a week after my interview

RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CHOC Children's in February 2016.

Interview

3 interviews, 2 were with panels. One was management and the other was with some of the team members that you would be working with. People were kind and helpful with questions.

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Small panel (director and supervisors). They asked about 5 generic questions and about 5 clinical question. Some of the clinical questions were hard. I heard back after about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name and describe a congenital heart defect   1 Answer

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CHOC Children's.

Interview

I felt calm, they were kind and very encouraging. They explained they're level of care and they're attention to detail. I felt this was an amazing place to work.

Interview Questions

• What are you're weaknesses?   1 Answer

Public Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was enjoyable and I had the opportunity to meet with members of several teams. I was pleased to have many pleasant and informative conversations, rather than just standard Q&As.That was a refreshing change to other interviews, and made me feel comfortable with the group. I felt that my time as a candidate was respected and my experience and ideas were valued.

Interview Questions

• What will you miss about your current job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.