CF Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jul. 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

CF Industries

Application

I interviewed at CF Industries

Interview

I was interviewed by two people, one HR and one Senior Process Engineer. The interview process was very straightforward. I talked about my previous background and experiences and then I was asked a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience, what are you most proud of?
    Answer Question

CF Industries

Application

I interviewed at CF Industries

Interview

Standard phone interview, if that goes well, you will have an in-person interview. The questions were formal and fairly standard. How do you handle stressful situations? What would your references or others you may know say about the type of person you are? These are some of the types of questions you might expect.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle stressful situations?

CF Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CF Industries in Apr. 2021

Interview

Test, zoom interview, on site interview. All went well, but you could tell they wanted to pay much less than I made currently and I wasn't willing to step back enough to make it a good match. But it was a pleasant experience overall!

Interview Questions
  • Previous job experience and relevant information

CF Industries

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CF Industries in Apr. 2021

Interview

Zoom interview, Test, On-site interview On site skills test. Very thorough, I wouldn't come down on my required salary, do I did not receive an offer. Not enough words to make this happy yet.

Interview Questions
  • Experience related questions, Skills related questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CF Industries (Tulsa, OK)

Interview

Very nice interview! It was easygoing and comfortable too! There were 4 interviewers, but one main person mainly talked. They wanted to make sure I was aware of what they do.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my experience playing lacrosse, which I had on my resume.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Claremore, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CF Industries (Claremore, OK) in Jan. 2021

Interview

The placement agency I was working with scheduled video calls with each of the managers that I would be supporting. They were very transparent, I knew exactly where I stood with them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CF Industries (Deerfield, IL) in Apr. 2020

Interview

haphazard and unorganized. Poor scheduling, and wasted a lot of my time, which made it difficult at existing job to be able to miss so much time and use vacation.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Verdigris, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CF Industries (Verdigris, OK)

Interview

Very basic phone interview with the warehouse manager. He wanted to know if I understood the job requirements. The phone interview was very casual. I did not here back from HR for several weeks. Also, I was hired through a staffing agency, Lofton.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing and ready to meet the job requirements?

Anonymous Employee in Yazoo City, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CF Industries (Yazoo City, MS) in Feb. 2020

Interview

Phone interview first. Then face to face interview. It went smooth. Panel interview. They asked several questions. Be ready to sell yourself. Be ready to ask them questions also. Have some things to ask and practice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at CF Industries (Deerfield, IL) in Feb. 2020

Interview

The interview process was really interesting. It was absolutely not a standard interview. It was really laid back and lacked professionalism. It was conducted by individuals who did not really seem to know much about the position, or at least the interview didn't match the job description at all. I also felt like they asked really simple questions that didn't have much to do with the industry or a position of this caliber.

Interview Questions
  • How would you troubleshoot a ticket submitted from the business?
  • What do you know about CF Industries?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews