Bridgeable Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridgeable

Bridgeable

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgeable

Interview

Applied online, had a meeting with a recruiter then he offered me a panel interview with a presentation within 2 weeks. It was a quick process. Post-presentation questions were difficult and detailed regarding the project.

Interview Questions
  • a 20-minute presentation about one past project's research
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeable (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Started with a phone interview (first round) and then moved to an in-person round table interview. Overall it was a good process. The questions themselves were not hard, and aimed at really getting to get a sense of who you are. Rather than 'test you' energy it was more about if you're a fit and LOVE this field (and what you'd be doing in your speciality in it). Enjoyed the process and found I learned a lot about the company throughout the various stages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeable (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

I applied for the Summer Designership program. The initial application included resume, transcripts and a project that I had previously worked on. Out of 450 candidates, 75 were selected for the next round which was an online interview where I had to record answers to pre-recorded questions. This was a new format that made it interesting and challenging. I did not clear this round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgeable (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I got a pre screening call for the position. On the call the interviewer asked me my experience and background. Once I finished explaining my academic background and skills , he seemed dissapointed I did not have more experience in a similar role. I was confused since my experience was clearly written on my resume. I got rejected on the same day within an hour of the call. Neutral experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
  • Do you have experience in similar such role where both your analytical and creative skills were used.

Bridgeable

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeable

Interview

This was an interview for a content job. The interview was with the individual leaving the position and their manager. The manager was newer to people management. From the start, probably one of the strangest interview experiences I've had. The manager seemed to be preoccupied (brought back-pack into the room and rushed out before me when interview was over).

Interview Questions
  • Asked the standard interview questions. Was very informal. I don't think they prepared much at all for round one.
  • For round two I was asked to complete an assignment (two written documents). Was told I would meet with a panel of four people, including a senior management individual, and it would be over 1 hour long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeable (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

The interview process consisted of three steps, initial submission of CV, portfolio and a mission statement (separate from the cover letter). The number of projects to be showcased was specified. The second round was a video interview, where you had to record yourself. The system gave you a couple of minutes to prepare your answer, after which you hit record and that's that. Each answer was timed. It was interesting because you had no interviewer whose reactions you could play off of. Third round was a presentation of a design challenge they gave you (they gave you a week or so to prepare your answer to the design brief). The panel had 4 people, all from different areas of the company. You presented your answer to the brief, and then they had a discussion of your resume.

Interview Questions
  • What do you need to keep in mind when working with a team?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bridgeable (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I interviewed for a Business Design role. I met one on one with a senior team member, which was an extremely unpleasant interaction. This person's displayed an attitude aimed to make themselves seem superior and the candidate inferior, taking no time to ask questions that would help to learn more about me. I then was asked to put together a presentation and come back in to present to the team. I was given little guidance on the presentation, and after not receiving the offer, was told it was because I hadn't completed what they were looking for. The above staff member asked questions that were not related to the presentation, and continued to display a judgemental attitude. Since interviewing I've spoken with others who have had negative experiences with this firm, so I recommend to them that they get their HR practices in order.

Interview Questions
  • How would you apply service design to a problem within your expertise?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgeable (Toronto, ON)

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. They were nice and the atmosphere was relaxed. They asked me questions for about 30 minutes, and then there were 30 minutes allocated for me to ask them questions. I brought in examples of my work, which they looked at and had some questions about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeable (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2018

Interview

Portfolio submission then recorded video interview. There is some preparation time between when they ask the questions and when you must respond. Your answers are timed, as long as 2 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Bridgeable (Toronto, ON) in May 2017

Interview

I had met two people in the company prior to my application. I was called for the interview and was interviewed by 2 white managers. I was mainly asked to discuss my projects in the past. Although the interview seemed to go well, I didnt go to the next step.

Interview Questions
  • Could you explain your process by showing us your work samples.
1 person found this interview helpful