Baxter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Baxter Interview Questions

Interviews at Baxter

2.8

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lessines (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Lessines (Belgium)).

Interview

entretien avec test écris principalement technique connaissance en électricité en pneumatique en hydraulique et en mécanique et le test oral portait plus sur l'aspect pratique face à des situation exposée comment réagirais tu ...

Interview Questions

• si un accident survient lors de votre trajet domicile travail qui prévenez vous en premier   Answer Question

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braine-l'Alleud (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Braine-l'Alleud (Belgium)).

Interview

J'ai postulé à travers d'une entreprise de ressources humaines. Deux ou trois semaines après première entretien avec l'entreprise de ressources humaines: Tests psychotechniques et entretien. Deuxième entretien deux semaines plus tard, une première entretien purement technique avec le superviseur direct pendant 1 heure et immédiatement après avec un employé du département de ressources humaines pendant environ 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi voulez-vous changer d'entreprise?   Answer Question
    • Est-ce qu'il y a quelque chose que vous changeriez dans votre carrière?   Answer Question
    • Quelles sont vos motivations pour vous réveiller chaque matin pour aller à travailler?   Answer Question

Technicien De Laboratoire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baxter (Brussels (Belgium)) in April 2014.

Interview

Entretien classique face à face avec une personne aimable. Pose des questions pièges mais je n'étais pas préparé c'était mon premier entretien. Ce fut une bonne expérience malgré cela.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Site, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baxter (New Site, MS (US)).

Interview

Very professional everyone in the interview process were knowledgeable took the time to answer all questions

I would highly recommend Baxter they care about their employees and have a competitive salary

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Went great. Had a phone interview and blah blah went fine got the internship. Got called back a few days later, not too hard. I talked to multiple people and met recruiters on campus.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The interview process was very good and speedy for me. I did a phone interview one week, and got a call the next week to set up my in person interview. The in person interview was with three different people and it was two hours long.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

I talked to the MD about my own experience and my future plan. I also had a short English test about financial news and the medical devices market. The MD also asked me if I had been preparing for the CFA exam.

Tech Development Program Interview

Interview

You set up a one-on-one with a representative for 30 minutes, wait for a few weeks to hear back from them. The first round is personality interview, in which they ask you standard stuff in your resume and whatnot. I didn't make it to the second round so can't offer any more info. The turnaround is very fast.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The overall interview process was exciting to go through. Every recruiter was welcoming and willing to discuss the company and their experiences both within Baxter and before. One on one interview, and the second round was the same. I enjoyed the process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in October 2019.

Interview

Apply on the college recruiting website. Received on campus interview after the college career fair.
    Two back-to-back 30 minutes behavioral interview for the first round. Did not hear back from then.

Interview Questions

• Describe a experience or activity that could show your analysis skills.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.