Banana Republic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Banana Republic Interview Questions

Interviews at Banana Republic

2.2

visuel merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Paris (France)) in February 2016.

Interview

Tres classique, on presente son parcours, ses experiences passées, son niveau de formation.
    Questions lambda type " quels sont vos qualités et vos défauts".
    On vous demande egalement qu'est-ce que pour vous represente la marque.
    Bref rien de fou.

Apres une longueeeeeeeee attente et après 3 relances, je n'ai jamais su si j'étais pris ou pas.
    Aucun réponse.
    Rien.
    Pas pro quand on passe les 3 étapes.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

brief phone interview about availability and interview with the general manager or hiring manager at the store during work hours. Standard very casual atmosphere. They will ask a lot about experiences especially those applicable to this type of retail store and its clientele.

Interview Questions

• how have would you handle a situation if a customer has complaints or is unsatisfied with your service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

After I applied, I received a single in-person interview. The interview included a Q&A portion, as well as an interactive portion, where I was asked to put together several outfits for different hypothetical customers.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

I went instore to fill out an application. I was called back a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview was with a manager. During the interview, there was an activity to pick out an outfit for a customer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult customer you had and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview was simple. 2 Managers in the interview, asked basic questions then scenario questions, asked about salary requirements and told me more about the role. Not a good setting if you dont like to be stared at.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went beyond your goal? How did you manage?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oregon City, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Oregon City, OR (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. The girl that interviewed me was super nice. The questions are pretty easy : “why do you want to work at banana republic?” , “where do you see yourself in 6 months?” , “is fashion a long term goal?” , “how would you describe banana republic?” .. these were a few questions they asked me. then they have you pick an outfit in the store for a certain scenario (pretty fun & easy)

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone call confirming interview, then in store interview with basic situational questions. I applied online and a recruiting lead called 2 days later to schedule a 30-minute group interview the next day. I heard back the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you're on your way to work and your tire pops?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Chadds Ford, PA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Every time someone is being interviewed they are asked to start with a challenge. They’ll give you a theme to style, such as a night out or professional wear for cold weather. After you’ve completed the challenge, they’ll sit down with you and do a traditional interview. They may also walk you through the general system for how things work and show you how to receive a schedule.

Interview Questions

• Could you style something a man or a woman could wear to a ski resort?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

The interview process at Banana Republic was a formal on the spot interview. It was performed out on the floor, not in a back office. I was just asked simple retail questions about my experiences, skills, and work ethic.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very Friendly Interviewer, basic questions about experience, background and personality. It lasted around 20 minutes and I heard back within a couple days with the job offer. Within the week they had me come back to do training with HR and had to watch an informational video.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome a challenge in a professional space   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.