BT Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at BT Financial Group

3.1

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Good process, too fast with the interviews though, I felt the whole interview and recruitment process was rushed. BT needs to take the time to invest in the right people.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Apply through an agent, then went into a face to face interview. One person in the face to face interview and the other one is listening over the phone. standard process

Wealth Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online then shortly after was asked to complete a personality test. I was then asked to complete a video interview which I did. I had not heard for 2 weeks so I called to chase up status of my application. I was then asked to come in for an interview which I have since had. I was then asked to complete a phone interview and have just been asked to come in for a final interview later this week.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

Get a phone interview after 1 week of application. the phone interview takes about 10 mins and basically a general background check. After another week, received formal interview invitation. The whole interview is a normal behavior interview process, take about 1 hour to answer about 8 questions. no technical related questions and no hr people involved.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Adelaide (Australia)) in October 2014.

Interview

1 interview with recruiter, then online psychometric testing followed by an assessment centre with 14 other candidates. Tasks in the assessment centre included a group of 7 task, and a task in pairs. The tasks were very easy, no preparation necessary.

Interview Questions

• No questions per se but you had to introduce another candidate to the group.   1 Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. it helped me develop a much clearer understanding of the company, the role requirements, and company culture. The interviewers showed interest in understanding not only whether you would fit into the role but also the culture.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and did Gallup questions
    Very soon, the 1 st round of face to face interview with 1 manager and 2 team leaders
    After 2 weeks, the 2nd round of face to face interview with national managers
    Got call after another 2 weeks saying got the position

Interview Questions

• Why choose BT ? Why do you want to change career? Why financial planning?How do you get customers to think about planning their finances?   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

5 interviews, asking pretty much the same thing.
    Interviewed by current manager, x 2 general manager, HR and bankers
    Mixture of telephone. 1:1 video conferencing
    Face to face was interesting. Current manager made virtually no eye contact at all. Didn't think he was interested.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2009.

Interview

Great conversation with hring manager. Stakeholder interviews were good to meet and assess culture fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ok - very little room to move

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BT Financial Group (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

The first stage is applying online through the portal on the WBC careers website. The second stage was filling out a personality questionnaire. There were two rounds of interviews.
    The first round was with the manager. The second round was with the second manager

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on superannuation and insurance   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.