Axway Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

Employee Referral24%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Axway

Application

I interviewed at Axway

Interview

2 entretiens, avec responsable et RH. Les gens sont très gentils et ils se concentrent également sur vos compétences techniques, comme si vous pouviez partager des connaissances en équipe. premier appel de 30 minutes avec les RH, deuxième avec l'expert technique de l'équipe et le manager

Interview Questions
  • Data structure et talend. votre pacours, axway produits, data integration
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axway (Dublin, Dublin) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was intensive and thorough. It involved some video call interviews and a writing test. The test contained a mandatory section and an optional section. Level of difficulty was quite difficult and technical, particularly the optional section.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with the docs-as-code process of documentation development?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axway (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2020

Interview

Its my first time write review about company interview and the reason way is to warn everyone to waste theri time with this company. I was given some online test and wasted 2 hours completing it, yet I got no response afterwards. I am 100% sure that I did very well ! there is no performance assessment and anyways everything I did was O(N) which the best you can do when you do string manipulation problems. for several weeks I didn't get any response, even I sent follow up but I did't even get a thank you email. Before the online screening I got several troubles scheduling a call with the recruiter that we agree on time but she didn't call on that time and send me an email after that to reschedule. If this is how the interview process works which should be like a seliing seession of working for this company so how its going when someone joins the company. if you don't want to waste your time ! ignore this company...

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Axway (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2020

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter emailed to setup an initial call with another recruiter. The call went well, basic information about the company and my background. Recruiter said that my Healthcare and Federal background would be assets in this position and that he thought it would be a great fit. At the end of the call he said the Senior Director had already seen my resume and that I would be moving forward to the next stage in the next week. Two weeks went by with no word on the next steps. I reached out to the initial recruiter for information and she let me know they were working on a schedule with the Senior Director and they would be in touch soon. Another week went by with no information, so I checked in again. Received a call a few hours later from the recruiter I had the call with. He informed me that they would not be moving forward with me at this time and then continued to insult me by saying they might be able to find a less senior position in the future for me. I currently, and have in the past run Customer Success teams, my current role is more senior.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Axway

Application

I interviewed at Axway

Interview

Phone call, face to face, panel. Fairly easy process about skills, projects, my background. The HR did the phone screen, then I went in for in person. The hiring manager did that portion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axway (Phoenix, AZ) in Nov 2019

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward. You're interviewed by the team that you'll be part of and then by the various managers/directors of that team. Weight of the interview seemed more based on your soft skills and personality and how it'll benefit the team and lesser weight on the technical skills as long as you had the experience. Some technical questions were asked about Linux experience primarily.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult project you've handled? Outcomes of how you handled the situation and results.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Axway (Nashville, TN) in May 2019

Interview

I had eight interviews, one face to face and one virtual presenation. My final interview was with an SVP. I was asked questions about my technology experience, deal size and skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Axway (Bucharest) in Feb 2019

Interview

open discussion about the role and my past experience. They provided information about the company and the team and they asked me what are my expectations and what are my skills for this role

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Axway (Phoenix, AZ)

Interview

Asked relevant questions. Focused on technical questions, along with a few behavioral questions. First interview was a phone screening with HR, then a 1-1 with manager. After that an onsite interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windermere, FL

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Axway (Windermere, FL) in Dec 2018

Interview

The first 2 rounds were related to the skills mentioned in the job description and went very well. During the 3rd interview, the interviewer asked all random technical questions and nothing related to the actual job I was interviewing for. It was odd and a very unpleasant interview as the interviewer didn’t even spend time to introduce himself and went straight in Q&A round. It didn’t went well for me. I was then asked to provide several references which I did. The HR/recruiter spoke to all my references and informed me that all is exceptionally positive. Now it’s been more than 4 weeks and the hiring team will simply not provide any update. They mentioned that the hiring is not a priority at this time and they have several other things going on. Would you believe that? Most frustrating and unprofessional team I have ever worked with in my entire career. Be very mindful before you provide any references. Those are your assets and can not afford to waste them like this.

Interview Questions
  • What’s the difference between Transaction based system vs cloud system
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews