AppNeta Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AppNeta

AppNeta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppNeta in Mar 2021

Interview

I've been through a variety of gauntlet interviews over the past few months and I can say the people and product they have at AppNeta is truly top notch. The interview process was well thought out, transparent and comprehensive. I felt as though each person I interviewed with not only cared about my background, but about my future goals and how they could help me achieve them. It's clear they aren't just looking for a warm body, they want people who are confident, yet humble and enjoy working hard and smart. They seem to invest heavily into tools to help you succeed, from software to expensive training, to daily coaching and mentorship. They have unlimited PTO and every other Friday off, so the work life balance is important there as well. Everyone I interviewed with had been there for multiple years and seen solid career advancement (something you don't see very often in tech). When I asked about their formula for success, I repeatedly heard that the culture recipe is embodied by everyone because it comes from the top down, starting with their CEO, Matt Stevens. The stability, structure and leadership in the sales org is certainly unique for the Boston area tech space. Working for the AppNeta sales org would be an incredible opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in sales.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?. What are your career goals.
    Answer Question

AppNeta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AppNeta

Interview

Interviewed a while ago. The marketing team was very small, a couple people versus a large sales team. The product is technical and focused on a niche audience. is a 30 word minimum. There wasn't any issue with the process or teams, there wasn't a fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AppNeta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppNeta

Interview

Great interview style with sensible questions and superb follow up and feedback. The team was super professional and followed up promptly which I much appreciated. It was several steps which all made sense. Nothing unusual.

Interview Questions
  • I don't recall but they were spot on for the role. I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of the folks I spoke with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA) in Sep 2020

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. Initial screening, and then interviews with 3 different team members. Seems like a great culture with great people. The market they are trying to break into is tough, just another Saas company with not much differentiation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppNeta (Vancouver, BC) in Jun 2020

Interview

Had an online interview over zoom. The company provided many different time slots for interview. The interview was very casual and technical. The company response was quite quick after initial application with resume, cover letter and transcript.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AppNeta (Boston, MA)

Interview

The office was a bit smelly. Not clean and nobody to greet me when I came up to the floor. I had to walk around and try and find somebody and tell them I was here to interview. I Sat down with 3 of the Sales Manager for about 30 minutes each. Not much warmth from them, some of them had mentioned that the I was to expect my first 9 months would be without any sale. After the second manager interview, I had lost complete interest in this company due to the first impressions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppNeta (Vancouver, BC) in Dec 2019

Interview

- First interview with HR - Interview with the hiring manager - Technical and logic questions Looks like if they don't like you for some reason they'll give you a next to impossible math/logic question with 40+ questions to be solved in less than 20 minutes. The overall impression was that they were not sure what they were looking for in a developer. I'm glad I dodged this bullet, tons of legacy code in Python too that I managed to find out.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about my background, then specific questions about networking, linux, python, software and tons of logic/math questions
3 people found this interview helpful

AppNeta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AppNeta

Interview

Process: - HR called and took a 30 mins interview to enquire about my roles and responsibilities in my current company and also asked a few general questions. - The hiring manager took a round of interview over the phone for about an hour. He asked about my role, automation frameworks and a fair amount of technical questions. - There was an online aptitude test round which and I got well above the required score. - The next round was an exhaustive take-home test relating to my work. I had to do a full a fledged project with Python/Selenium using any framework. I did it well and submitted the same with fair amount of documentation. After the above rounds, I was confident that I will be called for a final interview round, but HR sent a mail that they will not be continuing forward reasoning that my project had few negative feedbacks from the interview panel. These were the same things that I had documented as limitations of the project given the project scale and time that was allotted. The HR was not clear on the rejection reason. They should have provided an opportunity for the candidate to explain the project code.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was mostly on the RestAPI verbs and how we have implemented/tested in our project with different return codes. Also, there were questions about automation infrastructure, frameworks and the domain that I was working on.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AppNeta (New York, NY)

Interview

Had initial HR interview to talk about experience and job. Followed by technical phone interview. Technical phone interview dived straight into a coding question done via an online portal. While I was coding the interviewer repeatedly made comments on mistakes which consistently threw me off and it didnt give me the chance to realise and fix them. It was like having a backseat driver. Once finished the interview was quickly ended with no technical conversation or further assessment. Unfair and uncomfortable interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AppNeta

Application

I interviewed at AppNeta

Interview

I initially spoke with a recruiter over the phone. After that, I came on site and met in person with a few different sales managers. After speaking with the sales managers, I was required to take an aptitude test. After passing the aptitude test, I was called later that day with a job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews