Apotex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Apotex Interview Questions

Interviews at Apotex

2.7

Quality Assurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Apotex (Miramar, FL (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied on Wednesday received email Thursday for phone interview which was done on Monday. Email saying that I was moving to the next step. In person interview on Thursday with supervisor and manager for about a hour. Both were very welcoming and friendly. After that interview met with HR right after for another interview. This person was also very nice.

Interview felt more like a conversation not an interview. They make you feel very comfortable from the moment u meet them.

Received call within hours after the interview saying they want to move to the next steps.

Process was very quick and easy

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apotex in February 2014.

Interview

I had a wonderful experience with Apotex and their recruitment procedure. I had a phone screen, followed by an assessment followed by a face to face interview. They seemed very thorough with their questions and the recruiting manager kept me in the loop of where my application was and provided feedback throughout. I did not get the offer as a previous employee came back into the role. However, I would apply for a position with them again.

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through university internship job portal. Got selected for interview and had a phone interview that was only aboit 30min long. Stanrdard interviee process. Only one interview with the hiring manager/supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Go over your resume, why are you interested in the position   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apotex.

Interview

Applied through school job portal. I was then contacted via email for an interview with the hiring manager and the recruiter. I was called the next day with the job offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apotex.

Interview

I was called into a room with 3 interviewers including the hiring manager and HR. There was an intial phone screening interview with HR before I was called in face to face. The process took about 45 min with a range of questions. Mostly bevioural.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about your resume. What brings you joy and what frustrates you at work.
      What kind of manager are you looking for.   Answer Question

Interview

A very unpleasant experience starting from the HR who seemed very condescending down to the hiring manager who cuts you off all the time and has no patience. I was told people take pay cuts to work for the hiring manager. That sounded very toxic to me. When I interviewed with the hiring manager, she seemed very rude and condescending.
    Never heard back from the team and they ghosted me completely after the interview. Goes on to show how the team has absolutely no respect for your time and refuse to give you an update on your status. If the HR and hiring manager treat external applicants like garbage and ghost you, you can tell what the internal state of that team is like. I would not apply here unless I am absolutely desperate for a job or unemployed.

Interview Questions

• Top 3 strengths
      30 60 90 day plan when you step into this role   Answer Question

Production Interview

Interview

it a video interview that consists of five spoken questions. you will be first given its company overview, then you have the chance to practice with two sample questions. there's no time limit for pactice questions. there's a break between each question.

Interview Questions

• how would you manage your time if there were multiple deadlines?   Answer Question

Coop Interview

Interview

Video interview that required five video responses. Applied through College or University's job board and took about a week. The process was well explained and will help you set up your equipment easily. It could also be done using mobile devices with an app.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself   1 Answer

Business Analytics Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apotex.

Interview

Applied online and received an online video interview email really soon. It was a Prescreen interview, nice and quick, 20 seconds of thinking and 2mins to answer. The questions are not that hard, basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Introduce about yourself and why interested in this placement.   Answer Question

Chemist I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apotex.

Interview

Application was done online, then through email I received online assessment which was aboutMaths, English and scientific questions based on the particular job being applied for, phone interview, real interview and decision.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.