Apotex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Apotex Interview Questions

Interviews at Apotex

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apotex in February 2014.

Interview

I had a wonderful experience with Apotex and their recruitment procedure. I had a phone screen, followed by an assessment followed by a face to face interview. They seemed very thorough with their questions and the recruiting manager kept me in the loop of where my application was and provided feedback throughout. I did not get the offer as a previous employee came back into the role. However, I would apply for a position with them again.

Quality Assurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Apotex (Miramar, FL (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied on Wednesday received email Thursday for phone interview which was done on Monday. Email saying that I was moving to the next step. In person interview on Thursday with supervisor and manager for about a hour. Both were very welcoming and friendly. After that interview met with HR right after for another interview. This person was also very nice.

Interview felt more like a conversation not an interview. They make you feel very comfortable from the moment u meet them.

Received call within hours after the interview saying they want to move to the next steps.

Process was very quick and easy

Associate Interview

Interview

This was a positive experience. Relevant questions asked. Great discussion points. The hiring process was quick and professional .
    The hiring manager was friendly and interactive.. the front desk staff was very professional and courteous

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brantford, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apotex (Brantford, ON) in November 2012.

Interview

Supervisors and managers are in the meeting with you to ask basic questions. Questionnaire to fill out salary expectations. They will give you the amount for the asking salary. Requires references.

Interview Questions

• "What is your weakness?" What is your strength?" How did you hear about us? Why do you want to work for us? Can you tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apotex (Toronto, ON) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apotex. First I had a general math and English aptitude test then an interview with a panel of 3 interviewers (1 HR and 2 Project leads). Process took 4 weeks. They are very slow to get back after each interview.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brantford, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apotex (Brantford, ON) in July 2017.

Interview

It is a panel interview with the global quality affairs manager, the quality assurance manager, and an HR representative.

The hiring experience will take you through 2 weeks of orientation with company policies and safety, health, and environment reading before you are allowed in the lab area where you will be taught over 3 months the operations, troubleshooting, and analytical methods you will regularly be using.

Interview Questions

• - Describe your experience with HPLC/GC/UPLC
      - Strengths/Weaknesses
      - Overview of the lab skills and their applications throughout your career
      - Troubleshooting and technical knowledge of instrumentation
      - Many more questions but they were along these lines and prodded you for more information   Answer Question

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apotex (Etobicoke, ON) in August 2018.

Interview

It took 4 weeks for HR to contact me for a telephone interview. It took another 1 week for the whole telephone interview and in person interview process. It took yet another 4 weeks for the feedback on the interview. Overall, I feel happy that offered me the job. But it felt very long waiting for a response.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this position?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between LOD and KF?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with USP? Familiar with ICH? Validation methods?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you had demonstrated teamwork ? And what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apotex (Toronto, ON) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied for the mechanical/industrial internship through my school. The reply was fairly quick and they scheduled an interview. The interview was conducted by three people and one of them was an engineer. They asked for 4 references to bring with me.

Interview Questions

• The interview was mainly behavioral with very few technical question. They asked what do I know about the company and about my past experiences and what I know about the job position.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apotex.

Interview

There were two interviews, the first one was over the phone where they got a feel for my personality and my commanded the English language. Approximately 2 weeks later, there was a 1:1 interview hiring manager and the supervisor and few days later received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apotex.

Interview

Behavior based interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.