Cover image for Apex Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Apex Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 59 of over 59 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Group (London, England)

Interview

2 Stage Interview Process following application. After first interview progressed to senior management interview week later. Both interviews done with 1 manager and one senior analyst. Offer followed week after second interview

Interview Questions
  • What I already knew about private equity regulations
    Answer Question

Apex Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Group

Interview

It was quick and straight to the point. It feels like they were trying to get to know you as a person as well as a potential employee. Great questions and feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on

Finance

3m

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

12 Comments

Finance

147.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Apex Group~764729
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Apex Group? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Apex Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Apex Group

Application

I interviewed at Apex Group

Interview

This was all done using an app called Signal. Asked very basic questions like communication skills and how many hours I would work per day. They said I got the job and they would send me a check required software.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked from home? How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job per day?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Group (Liberty, KY) in Nov 2022

Interview

All done over Signal app- 95% sure it's a scam. (The other 5% is just hope for a $29/hr, all work supplies provided, flexible work from home position. Some of the Grammar was also concerning. Position was applied for on Zip Recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Please answer the following questions as accurately as possible. Have you ever worked from home or online before ? How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position daily? What you understand with the term Customer Satisfaction?
2 people found this interview helpful

Apex Group

Application

I interviewed at Apex Group

Interview

The first interview with HR was mostly turned towards the company and the various benefits they offer. I barely had the opportunity to present myself, my skills, my goals, my motivations, etc. Then a department manger was supposed to call me. Never happened.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Group

Application

I interviewed at Apex Group

Interview

Still deciding if it real. They communicated thru WhatsApp and I didn’t speak to anyone over the phone which is weird. They offered to send a check to get the software

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Apex Group

Application

I interviewed at Apex Group

Interview

All over signal and just responded to questions asked by HR manager. Still in the process of figuring out the legitimacy of the job offer since i didn't speak to anyone directly.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Group (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process seems so easy and quick. I like the convenience of their process. It’s less stressful. It was a breeze to do. The interviewer was down to earth and easy to communicate with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Group (Houston, TX) in Oct 2022

Interview

Interview done through signal. Offered the job interview was done all through messages offered the position. I think this is a scam please be aware I’m still trying to see if this is a real offer. Entry level data entry 29$ a hour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apex Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in Oct 2022

Interview

It was painless and quick. I received a formal letter almost immediately. I have never had an interview that went so easy. I look forward to the next step. Thank you

Interview Questions
  • What my understanding of Customer Satisfaction is
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews