Allstate Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,897 of over 1,897.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Allstate

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

I was recruited for this position (they sought ME out) , yet before anyone from the hiring company (Allstate) would even have ANY conversation with me (the candidate), Allstate forces candidates to do a recorded one-way interview (basically interviewing with a bot) for an hour. Only after the hiring manager reviews your recorded one-way interview are you invited to speak with the hiring manager. And the hiring manager for this job is a TOTAL 'female dog' that ends with itch. RUN, don't walk, away from this place.

Interview Questions
  • Recorded 1st interview answering questions provided by a bot-type automated list of questions online. HORRIBLE candidate experience. Then a video interview with the hiring manager after that and she was rude and snarky the whole time. Would never want to work there - especially for that woman.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Allstate

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

Two step process done via zoom for remote position. A couple behavioral questions followed by questions regarding strategy and knowledge of the business. Industry knowledge is a plus as well as showing aptitude for relevant technical skills.

Interview Questions
  • Given what you know about the company’s approach to growth, what would you do differently?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Allstate

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Allstate

Application

I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

Phone interview + zoom interview - both with same recruiter A week later 1 interview with a product manager 2 weeks later Another zoom interview with senior product manager and 2 other employees.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Behavioral questions Tell me about your current product Why Allstate

Allstate

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

They had a phone screen and the recruiter was very knowledgeable and was responsive. The second stage was a video interview, you recorded your answers and then could redo the recording as needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Chicago, IL) in May 2022

Interview

After application I received a self recording interview option where you have 24 hours to answer 7-8 questions through audio or video. After that I was invited to a panel interview with 3 hiring managers where they asked 3 questions.

Interview Questions
  • STAR related questions. Example: Explain a time you used technology. How did you use it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allstate (Seattle, WA) in May 2022

Interview

Process is taking too long and getting tons of emails from different recruiters for the same position, schedule the time and continue to get emails regarding the same interview. I got emails and texts from the same recruiter even though I already scheduled an interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (New York, NY) in May 2022

Interview

Applied on career website, received email for first interview after about a week. First interview was recorded audio responses to 6 questions about my experience as it relates to specifics about the position. After another week or so I was called for a second interview via Zoom with a team lead and the area manager. A few days later there was a third interview with a second team lead, one on one, with a more casual introduction sort atmosphere, as this was the person I am supposed to work directly under and learn from during training. Only issue is that I was offered the position first week of May, but background check has been delayed by the third party background application company and has yet to even submit one portion of the check, dealing my start date to the day after memorial day. Hopefully it is not delayed any more. Despite this, Allstate and the recruiter have been helpful and communicative during this ordeal.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with Aladdin/WSO software for investment portfolio reporting or any other context?

Allstate

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

I was invited to do a video recording interview, where I recorded myself answering preset questions. I was sent the request on a Friday, had 48hr to complete the interview, and was headed out of town for the weekend. Bad experience overall. Had no contact information to ask for additional time. I recorded my answers, but the questions seemed to ask about things that weren’t represented in the job description. Took me a few hours to complete. It’s been a month and still have not gotten any response!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allstate

Application

I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

Interview process was a series of online interviews that included a few claims examples. Interview process and back ground check takes over 3 weeks or so. Some questions require a decent amount of thought.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allstate

Application

I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

Be prepared with answers to behavioral type interview questions, through the whole interview process. Think of how you handled customer interactions, what action you took, and what the results were

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,897 Interviews

Allstate Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Allstate as 72.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.68 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Manager and Business Development Associate (BDA) rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Business Development Agent and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Allstate takes an average of 20 days when considering 52 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Business Development Agent roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Allstate according to 52 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.00%