Alarm Guard Security Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

1.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alarm Guard Security

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alarm Guard Security (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a phone call interview. the interviewer was pretty direct and very accommodating. He asked why i thought i was suitable for this role along with my goals and aspirations. It lasted for about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Why i thought i was suitable for this role.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alarm Guard Security (North York, ON) in Mar 2020

Interview

It was fairly easy in the sense that the only questions asked were basic. looking at my resume she said that she'll be in touch and then two weeks later the manager called me and asked if i could work on weekends and if 14.00 pay was okay. to which i replied sure its fine,

Interview Questions
  • if i was able to work on weekends

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alarm Guard Security (Toronto, ON) in May 2018

Interview

It is an informal interview when you have the chance to ask questions and learn more about the position. All the crucial information are clearly listed in the job advertisement so the whole process is very quick and transparent. The recruiter is professional, friendly and make me feel less pressure. Just be your self there!

Interview Questions
  • Have you done any research about the company (Alarm Guard or ADT)?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alarm Guard Security (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2017

Interview

Group presentation for around 15-20 where they drop you tons of information at an impossible speed to understand, follow for a 1 on 1 interview with the same. Applied for a costumer service representative and the job was for door to door sales.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alarm Guard Security (North York, ON) in Aug 2017

Interview

Horrible these people don't do there job properly and there an outright scam and should be reported and criminally charged they lie to rip people off they are horrible do not ever go with this company its a huge mistake it will ruin your life and you will not get anywhere at all don't waste your time its not worth it!

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alarm Guard Security (Calgary, AB) in May 2017

Interview

Very well crafted scam. They try very hard to make it seem legitimate. First you enter a room with a group in his downtown 'office'. You fill out this application which has a place to enter your SIN number. For anyone who does not know, if someone somehow gets access to this, your whole identity is stolen and you're done for until the authorities find who stole it. This 'office' of his just happens to be available usually at 4-6 p.m. that he and his other smart identity thieves rent. In this room, he explains everything about the company. Then asks you to write a paragraph why you want to work here before going into one on one interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in this company?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Alarm Guard Security (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2017

Interview

They hire every week, giving a demonstration to explain the company. Please be aware this is a door to door commission only job. They will not tell you this until just before you sign up so know that this is what you want to do before accepting.

Interview Questions
  • What sets you apart from the other candidates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alarm Guard Security (North York, ON) in Oct 2016

Interview

There was no pre-interview phone screening, directly went for the in person meeting. The process was pretty straightforward and relaxed, not fully professional I would say. I was asked to fill out a form first and answer the question why I should be hired. Then the interview started not in the hiring manager's office but in a conference room.

Interview Questions
  • How does the opportunity sound to you and where do you see yourself in this company

Alarm Guard Security

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Alarm Guard Security

Interview

Fill out application Meet with Hiring Manager 20 minute interview approx 8 questions majority of questions straight forward detailed description of company and job details Asks lots of questions I'm regards to previous sales and customer service roles Passion for helping people ? Criminal record

Interview Questions
  • Something Unique about myself that makes me stand out above the other applicants

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Alarm Guard Security (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2016

Interview

It was an easy interview, very fast and few questions were asked. some of the questions: describe yourself in three words, what make you unique. most of the interview was an explanation about the job and you role on how you can make money. It was an easy interview, very fast and few questions were asked. some of the questions: describe yourself in three words, what make you unique. most of the interview was an explanation about the job and you role on how you can make money.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews