Agilus Work Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agilus Work Solutions

Agilus Work Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions

Interview

This was very straight to the point as the recruiter initially gets to know you for the most part before discussing the correlation with the job currently being hired for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question

Agilus Work Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions

Interview

It was pretty quick and precise. Direct to the point and the recruiter is always giving you good options for your work experience and career. Recruiter said that there is a big chance of possibility that i will be absorbed by the company

Interview Questions
  • Are you flexible to the provided schedule?

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions (Mississauga, ON) in Jun 2019

Interview

I was called for an interview by VP Marketing & Innovation in the Corporate head office. The interview mostly comprised of one on one questions with detailed account of past experience, projects and work assignments.

Interview Questions
  • Past Experience, How my profile matches to the role, What are my expectations from the positions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions (Vancouver, BC) in Aug 2018

Interview

First contact by phone then email and couple days later an interview. Average questions about myself, recent experience and last education. My profile was sent to one of their customers. Cordial and comfortable environment.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your most recent position? What are your minimum salary requirements? What other positions are you currently interviewing for?

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2017

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter, the whole process was excellent I have been looking for work for a few months and had tried to go through other recruitment specialists, but i have to say that Talentcor has been the best and most helpful, the whole team is excellent!!! I would highly recommend this company!!! They are the best!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions (Markham, ON) in Feb 2017

Interview

Filled out consent forms prior to interview. Waited for interviewer complete previous duties before shaking hands Easy comfortable process, reviewed resume and availability Salary expectations. Sent email 7 days later to follow up with request cover letter explaining b2b b2c sales postion. No reply email from recruiter to acknowledge acceptance Waiting 1 week before following up Will be sending a thank you after 2weeks

Interview Questions
  • How would you convert from b2c b2b sales position

Agilus Work Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions

Interview

The interview was, in general, a good amount of the standard questions- with some new ones which interested me, the standard paperwork, etc. However, the overall experience felt unlike other recruitment firms I've been to. The Talentcor Recruiter at the Red Deer office was genuinely interested in placing me with the position I applied for, or finding me a suitable position if this opportunity did not work out. She was straightforward and honest with me (with what she could be and that her position would allow her to be), which can be difficult to find when looking for work, and even more-so when going through a recruiter. The interview process was, for this reason, much easier to answer questions. FYI, I need to answer if I got the job offer, in order to submit this job interview. It is too soon to have an answer so my real answer is "No-- not yet".

Interview Questions
  • Name some words that your previous employer(s) would use to describe you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions (Edmonton, AB) in Jan 2013

Interview

Fairly fast, got to meet the local VP and some of the recruiters. Was asked about cold calling ability and my favorite parts of the process. Did personality testing that was fascinating, to say the least. Then they asked me to come back but I ended up accepting another position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions in Jun 2009

Interview

Met practice manager, followed by number of other recruiters from the team. Had a short interview with CEO. There was HR / behavioural Test. And after reference checks, I was offered the role.

RSS Feed</>Embed