Agilus Work Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Agilus Work Solutions

2.9

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions (Edmonton, AB) in January 2013.

Interview

Fairly fast, got to meet the local VP and some of the recruiters. Was asked about cold calling ability and my favorite parts of the process. Did personality testing that was fascinating, to say the least. Then they asked me to come back but I ended up accepting another position.

Interview Questions

Agilus Work Solutions Response

Feb. 9, 2018 – Marketing Coordinator

We appreciate your feedback. Please email us at marketingDGIQ@dgstaff.com and we will be pleased to contact you directly.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions (Vancouver, BC) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter, the whole process was excellent I have been looking for work for a few months and had tried to go through other recruitment specialists, but i have to say that Talentcor has been the best and most helpful, the whole team is excellent!!! I would highly recommend this company!!! They are the best!

Negotiation

It took about a week to process everything and everyone at Talentcor was very helpful!

Agilus Work Solutions Response

Aug. 9, 2017 – Employer Representative

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions in June 2009.

Interview

Met practice manager, followed by number of other recruiters from the team. Had a short interview with CEO. There was HR / behavioural Test. And after reference checks, I was offered the role.

Negotiation

Salary is Draw against commissions. They don't negotiate commision structure. There is some flexibility to negotiate on draw but since its a recoverable draw, higher draw will put more pressure on you to perform. Its better to take minimum required draw, surpass that and earn commissions.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions (Vancouver, BC) in August 2018.

Interview

First contact by phone then email and couple days later an interview. Average questions about myself, recent experience and last education. My profile was sent to one of their customers. Cordial and comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your most recent position?
      What are your minimum salary requirements?
      What other positions are you currently interviewing for?   Answer Question

Industrial Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions (Markham, ON) in February 2017.

Interview

Filled out consent forms prior to interview.
    Waited for interviewer complete previous duties before shaking hands
    Easy comfortable process, reviewed resume and availability
    Salary expectations.
    Sent email 7 days later to follow up with request cover letter explaining b2b b2c sales postion.
    No reply email from recruiter to acknowledge acceptance
    Waiting 1 week before following up
    Will be sending a thank you after 2weeks

Interview Questions

• How would you convert from b2c b2b sales position   1 Answer

IT Deployment Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions.

Interview

The interview was, in general, a good amount of the standard questions- with some new ones which interested me, the standard paperwork, etc. However, the overall experience felt unlike other recruitment firms I've been to. The Talentcor Recruiter at the Red Deer office was genuinely interested in placing me with the position I applied for, or finding me a suitable position if this opportunity did not work out. She was straightforward and honest with me (with what she could be and that her position would allow her to be), which can be difficult to find when looking for work, and even more-so when going through a recruiter. The interview process was, for this reason, much easier to answer questions.

FYI, I need to answer if I got the job offer, in order to submit this job interview.
    It is too soon to have an answer so my real answer is "No-- not yet".

Interview Questions

• Name some words that your previous employer(s) would use to describe you.   Answer Question

Content Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Agilus Work Solutions (Mississauga, ON) in June 2019.

Interview

I was called for an interview by VP Marketing & Innovation in the Corporate head office. The interview mostly comprised of one on one questions with detailed account of past experience, projects and work assignments.

Interview Questions

• Past Experience, How my profile matches to the role, What are my expectations from the positions   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.