AIDS Healthcare Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AIDS Healthcare Foundation Interview Questions

Interviews at AIDS Healthcare Foundation

2.4

Security Guard/Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Hollywood, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

There was multiple interview process and it was long and drawn-out for no apparent reason. The interviewer was very inquisitive and as deep personal questions to see how he can mold future guards

Interview Questions

• Will you be willing to work overtime?   2 Answers

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

You applied online and then you get a confirmation email. If you are selected then you will first do a phone screening email to go over your CSV and some other basic questions. Once complete then you will get an email about the next steps.

Interview Questions

• What did you know about the organization?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation.

Interview

I had an initial phone convesation with HR, which was very positive — HR rep had a lot of energy and promoted the organization well. HR rep told me I’d receive a follow up by end of week — end of week came and went. I understand, people are busy. Over a week later the National Director of Pharmacy contacted me to set up a phone interview. Then an in-person interview. Was told at interview they’d contact me. Then nothing. I’m of the mind that when you get to a certain point in the interview process, you deserve at least a form letter / email to let you know you weren’t chosen. The interview itself was weird. Two person panel, good cop / bad cop type thing. One was friendly, the other offish.

Looks like it’s an easy job, with a good cause. But don’t expect contact from this organization if they choose not to hire you, no matter how far in the process you get.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I knew about their organization. They also asked what pharmacy systems I have experience with. This seemed to be their main focus, so come prepared with an answer.
      Really basic questions — nothing behavioral related, and nothing related to clinical skills or interactions with other HCPs.   Answer Question

Medical Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online I got a call back in two weeks. I interviewed for two positions and with the direct supervisor of both departments. The interview was structured questions with a formal
    Scoring sheet.

Marketing Technology Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

After a phone screening, I was invited to come in for an in-person interview. The interviewers were so kind! They shared more information about the job, asked questions about who I am and why I want to work here, and they got back to me pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your journey and how it led you to your current position.   Answer Question

Epidemiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Received an email for a phone interview. After the interview process they told me that they would call me/ contact me right away for a counter offer for the salary since their offer is too low for the position and the tasks that they require for the position; however, I did not hear back from them since then.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Every intern is given a mentor - someone who is officially in charge of you. But in reality you might have 2 or 3 mentors in the traditional sense of the term. I was interviewed by my (soon to be) mentor. She said that she also wanted someone else (who also ended up being a mentor) to join so I was directly interviewed by the people I was going to be working with/for. Very nice, relaxed, super great environment - I felt very at ease and was able to interview better. They asked about experience, what I know about AHF, and what my ideas were.

Interview Questions

• If you did not have to worry about money, what would your ideal job be?   2 Answers

Human Resource Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was very professional and well conducted. There were many opportunities to elaborate on who you are as a person and an employee. Although having the appropriate skill set for the position was important, the interviewers cares about how the candidate would fit into the culture of the company.

HIV Testing Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Very nice going. Professional all time. The best interviewed I ever have. As a Non-profit organization the organization is looking person very proactive to work with a huge community with much necessities. You must love what are you doing and work very hard to get your rewards.

Interview Questions

• Are you into help a demanding and still marginalized population because the stigma of HIV?   Answer Question

Linkage Specialist to Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were quite friendly. The first interview was in person, and the second interview was over the phone with the Director who over sees everything from a remote location. Generally, seems like a great place to work despite not taking the offer.

Interview Questions

• The director asks you a list of questions in order to get a general idea of your Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes. Don't be afraid as they're very easy to talk to. Just come in with examples from prior work experiences in order to answer the questions. Many of the questions dealt with your interests in the position, previous challenges, and successes.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.