- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area
- - Pensacola, FL, United States Area
- - California
- - Truckee, CA, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at 4Ocean
Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 4Ocean (West Palm Beach, FL) in Mar 2021
Lasted about 40 minutes. Had two total interviews. Interview was remote via zoom. Met with both HR and Manager for department. Interviews were a week apart. Was asked to come prepared with questions.
- what I would do if i won the lottery?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL
I applied online. I interviewed at 4Ocean (Boca Raton, FL) in Feb 2021
Well organized and thorough. Able to meet with all key leaders to gain a strong understanding of the mission and job requirements. Able to navigate remotely through use of virtual platforms.
- How would I address large company bias in a small organization?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at 4Ocean in Jan 2020
very casual interview. nice people. not super organized but seems like a decent place to work. easy interview. asked the basic questions. be prepared to answer questions like 'what is your favorite sea animal and why'
- What is your favorite sea animal and why?
Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at 4Ocean (Boca Raton, FL) in Jun 2019
4ocean made it super easy and right to the point, so happy I applied. There was 2 interviews about 30 mins long. When you apply make sure you know your 4o facts.
- What is your super power and Kryptonite