Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com

A Good Career in Engineering

Systems Engineering Manager (Current Employee) Owego, NY (US)

ProsLockeed Martin is a highly ethical company. Not only that, they are concerned with their impact on the community and the environment. They are great in terms of work-life balance, with flex time, telecommuting and work at home options.

ConsAs with most large companies, raises and promotions aren't entirely merit-based. The system is designed to meet market-averages for salary and position over time (performance based), which doesn't translate into rapid results.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember Lockheed Martin is not just an air-frame company. Much of our business in the future will be in Information Technology. Focus training and development on preparing for these opportunities.

Great place to work.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Gaithersburg, MD (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: The company had a family feeling to it. Cons: Too much paperwork to get simple things done. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Curiosity

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: working in the aerospace industry; flex time Cons: slow with awards and acknowledgements Advice to Senior Management: get awards to be closer in timing to when teh… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!