Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com

A Good Career in Engineering

Systems Engineering Manager (Current Employee) Owego, NY (US)

ProsLockeed Martin is a highly ethical company. Not only that, they are concerned with their impact on the community and the environment. They are great in terms of work-life balance, with flex time, telecommuting and work at home options.

ConsAs with most large companies, raises and promotions aren't entirely merit-based. The system is designed to meet market-averages for salary and position over time (performance based), which doesn't translate into rapid results.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember Lockheed Martin is not just an air-frame company. Much of our business in the future will be in Information Technology. Focus training and development on preparing for these opportunities.

If you have anything going for you....chances are you will leave Lockheed Martin

Production Controller (Current Employee) Grand Prairie, TX (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Stress free job, 40 hours a week at the max, goo… Cons: Bureaucratic, no merit raises, doesn't groom talent, I feel like… Advice to Senior Management: Why dont you talk to your employees about how they feel about things? You only come… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Lockheed Martin--Great company for the family--Not so great for the employee.

Technical Publications Coordinator Senior (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL (US)

I have been working at Lockheed Martin

Pros: Very family oriented. Believe in a diverse work environment and the ethics has a… Cons: Some management has just been in place too long. Some of the upper management was so old that they didn't even know how to… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure that you employees are placed in their correct functional group and that they don't report directly to a program manager or lead supervisor. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lockheed Martin.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!