Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Montreal, QC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2008.

Interview Details They asked me to come in for an interview. I met with three people, one from management, one developper and one team lead. They told me about the comapny, asked what I knew. Then we went into the skills testing from UML to code with some tricky questions. Then I was explained the lifestyle and how things would be.

Interview Question – Code Questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation at all. They refused to negotiate

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer
Halifax, NS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2009.

Interview Details Interview process was normal. Did a conference call with a local manager and a remote manager. It was very much a management interview. Almost no technical questions at all. Once the interview was over, the next step was the reference check. They are really hard core in their reference checks. I needed to provide 3 personal and 3 business references. Trying to get 3 business references without letting your current employer know is not easy!

Interview Question – What do you do if a project is running late and you will not meet all of the customers requirements?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I received a better counter-offer from my current employer.

Procurement Representative Entry Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details Simple Situational Questions. two interviewers, one in person while the other was in a conference call

Very Easy Interview

Electrical Engineer Interview

Santa Maria, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2010.

Interview Details I interviewed with Lockheed Martin during my final quarter at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, CA. The odd thing was that I interviewed with recruiters from Houston looking for software engineers, and as I was a power engineer, I thought the interview was a waste of time. A month or so later I was contacted by a division of Lockheed Martin that was hiring within 20 miles of my home in Arroyo Grande.

Interview Question – As I was highly trained in facility type power distribution, and the job was for this specialty, I had very little trouble with the inview questions. I think I knew more about the subject than the interviewers.   Answer Question

Principal Systems Development Specialist Interview

Denver, CO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details Multiple Interviews with multiple people. Performed a skills test

Optical Engineering Intern Interview

Palo Alto, CA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details Was contacted in late march and flown out to Palo Alto. The interview went well and the HR staff were very helpful.

Interview Question – Interested in my previous work.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2010.

Interview Details They had just won a contract and we anxious to hire people on. Interview was thorough, met with several people including two managers. Everyone was nice and polite and the process was very efficient and easy to follow. No real negatives here.

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details Pretty much all questions are behavioral in nature. Multiple interviews, one of which if a panel interview. All questions are in the STAR format and focus on the behaviors demonstrated as part of the 5 pillars of Full Spectrum Leadership.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time or experience when you failed. Why did you fail and what would you have done different to change the outcome?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Washington, DC (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2011.

Interview Details Received call from recruiter. Phone interview then came in for face to face

Interview Question – Tall questions were clear and expected   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Principal Logistics Engineer Interview

Reston, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

Interview Details Hiring process was very slow, with multiple interviews.

Interview Question – Name the most challenging work situation and what you did to resolve it   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin interview questions and advice. All 510 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.