tpn Reviews

Updated May 18, 2020

4.4
tpn Chief Executive Officer 	Sharon Love
Sharon Love
Pros
  • "Great people, company values employees(in 11 reviews)

• "The work Life balance is also quite decent compared to other advertising and marketing agencies(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours are common and those who work them are frequently praised for doing so while other forms of going above and beyond are seldom recognized(in 11 reviews)

• "The work/life balance is a bit tricky, but I'm a workaholic, so it doesn't bother me as much as it would others(in 7 reviews)

"Company "culture" is a scam"

1.0

I worked at tpn full-time

Pros

I cannot think of pros to share here.

Cons

They say the culture is excellent but my experience was not so. It seemed to be all about who you know there, who likes you, who doesn't, a bit like being in High School with clicks and striving to be part of the popular crowd. They allow people to work there for decades who are awful to others and have yelling arguments in meetings in what should be a professional working environment . I did not feel that their leadership were experts in what they put forth as their agency core-competencies. They did try to bring in experts in various areas, but those people would become quickly disgruntled with the work environment and move on to better opportunities.

tpn Response

May 19, 2020Talent Manager

TPN Soul is ingrained in everything we do at TPN. The five core values that make up our Soul dictate how we build relationships and approach our work. Respect is paramount to a healthy and productive working environment, and we expect everyone to conduct themselves with that in mind. Recruitment is taken seriously, and we strive to find the most talented candidates in the field, that align closely with our core values and will positively contribute to our TPN Soul.

2. "Upper management cares, but will overwork you if they can"

Current Employee - Media Planner in Chicago, IL

I have been working at tpn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

CEO and President are kind and upper management listens to your concerns and helps you move within the company

Cons

Long hours for an agency and the hunger for new business can cause an extreme imbalance between work and home

tpn Response

May 19, 2020Talent Manager

Thank you for your review. TPN is committed to keeping an employee’s career path as a top priority, allowing for opportunities for team rotation and development of talent. TPN has a dedicated new business team, but firmly believes that new business is everyone’s business. We often tap into employees whose individual talents will help to establish our relationship with a new client. While we know that this can often lead to long hours, we strive to distribute the work amongst the team to avoid having few people shouldering the majority of the work themselves.

3. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at tpn full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun and team oriented work environment. Company really takes care of employees.

Cons

Pay is a little on the low side and benefits are expensive.

4. "Endless Opportunities"

Current Employee - Accounting Clerk in Dallas, TX

I have been working at tpn full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company takes great care of its Employees! No one experiences obstacles without the opportunity to receive help by any person within the organization.

Cons

None. If you are in a position to receive fulfillment every day you come to work, I recommend TPN Retail

5. "Incredible Company"

Current Employee - Copywriter

I have been working at tpn full-time for less than a year

Pros

Can't say enough about how much of a blessing TPN is. Their culture is incredible - full of mutual respect and trust. Dedication and creativity abound. The middle and upper level leadership is as talented as they are kind. Work-life balance is respected to the upmost, and as a result, everyone gives their absolute best to the clients. Very proud to work here.

Cons

None that are egregious enough to list.

Continue reading
  6. "Used to be great, now it’s good"

4.0
    Former Employee - Creative Director in New York, NY
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at tpn full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

TPN is a good place to work. Omnicom has taken most of the fun away, but TPN tries hard to treat their employees well. Lunch is provided 2 times a week. Free snacks and drinks.

Cons

Some teams are good, some are not. Some managers are good, some are not. But that is how life is. If you work hard, you will get noticed, if you don’t work hard, sometimes they will still give you a ribbon, just for trying.

Continue reading
  7. "Great company that cares about people"

Current Employee - Senior Animator in New York, NY

I have been working at tpn full-time for less than a year

Pros

Tpn is filled with some of the friendliest people I have ever worked with. from my first day I felt welcome. Everyone is also extremely talented and great at their job. It seems that their greatest strength is hiring some of the best people. Sharon is such a warm friendly person and definitely has helped to create a fantastic culture.

Cons

It can be a fast moving environment at times and it is easy for things to pass you buy if you aren't ready for it.

"Art Director"

Current Employee - Art Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at tpn full-time for less than a year

Pros

TPN is one of the best places I have ever worked in. Great people, amazing perks and an unbeatable work culture. They really practice what they preach and go out of their way to take care of and invest in their people, employees feel respected and appreciated. The work Life balance is also quite decent compared to other advertising and marketing agencies. TPN knows how to party and celebrate every occasion. We also have free lunch twice a week and a massage therapist once a week which is quite incredible.

Cons

A little more PTO and work from home flexibility would be great.

Continue reading
  9. "Best Place to work for!"

Current Employee - Production Artist

I have been working at tpn full-time

Pros

Benefits, vacation/PTO days are phenomenal. Learning capabilities within multiple degrees of retail marketing makes the job diverse. Good pay, good people.

Cons

Patience is a necessity as the system is very organized and takes time to understand the standard OPs. TPN gives 150% effort in everything they do.

10. "Great People, Great Place"

Current Employee - Account Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at tpn full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Friendly coworkers - Fun culture - Great Benefits - Good work/life balance

Cons

- Pay is average, but in line with industry standards

Found 114 reviews