iPlace Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

3.7
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • No cons as everything till date is transparent (in 18 reviews)

• Cafeteria food not available for late night shift (in 7 reviews)

1. "Awesome Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, LaunchPad is taking the business to new heights.

Cons

None that i can think of at this point of time

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

2. "Great Benefits"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love iPlace as it has a some great talent working here. The incentives are great and the support that i get from senior management is great

Cons

Give more people a chance to grow up the ladder through LaunchPad

Advice to Management

Good job! Keep concentrating on growing LaunchPad

3. "Outstanding Organization"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Good HR people
    2. Lavish office
    3. Co-operative people
    4. Good Salary for freshers.

Cons

*****NO CONS*****

There are no cons

Advice to Management

No advice, everything is transparent

5. "Wonderful company with the best work culture."

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is very helpful and understanding. Career growth solely depends upon performance.

Cons

The cafeteria food is not worth the money.

6. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I worked at iPlace (More than a year)

Pros

They have good perks and

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Advice to Management

Nothing

7. "Run! The ceo want to sell the company!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Massages and easy to bring friends for work.

Cons

This is a big workplace of gossipers and cheaters and liers. Everything is fall apart. Everybody knows ceo want to sell iPlace so he doesn’t care about us or how bad heads are. I lie to Americans about where I live. Why not be proud to say Pune? But no we say Virginia and lie. We do all the work and get paid small amount compare to US workers. BD in US does nothing and get more money. Not fair. Then talk bad to us if we say something true to US companys. Coo is bad. CEO is very bad and act like he care when he come but is fake. I look for other job. IPlace is. A joke. All good reviews are lies because they make us do it. Not me.

Advice to Management

Stop lieing to us. IPlace is being sold and is not very good. Pay us more and try to keep us. That is why so many of us leave every year. Bad company to work for. CEO and coo you are a joke. You waste so much time on company values and don’t do any of them. You waste time on things that is not important.

"Fire the COO Who Plays Favorites"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Used to be a great company, especially when they announced the LaunchPad program that was supposed to create a fast path to higher positions and better pay. I was very happy when I first heard about it. Well, those clusters have since collapsed, and instead of firing the incompetent Heads, they were simply removed and now all work on the COO's "special projects", none of which make money although he has ensured that the way it is presented to the CEO is that they have tremendous potential. But when you put a bunch of losers in special projects that couldn't handle a very structured format, how could they ever be successful in new business?

Cons

Due to the Heads leaving the clusters there are now only two managers running the entire sourcing business and three managers on the night shift. Since the COO doesn't like or doesn't care, nothing has been done to fix them. All he does is protect his little gang of friends. I blame the CEO for not listening to what people say about the COO. He has become very dependent upon him and refuses to listen to anyone who has bad things to say about the COO. It's sad because there are many.many fine people who have come and gone over the years due to this terrible management style. We loose as many employees as we hire each year, so there is no growth potential since everyone has to train new people and get them ready. It seems training doesn't have any control over that situation either. They are blamed for attrition. Talent Acquisition is blamed for attrition, yet no one blames Operations which is where most people leave. They see no managerial support, no training, and special favors beeing doled out to a special few.

Advice to Management

Stop taking trips to Bangkok with single women from the company, You are both married men and it is bad form to act that way. It seems like the company is just a folly for the two of you to do whatever you want, like there is all this money and we ar so rich we don;t have to play by others rules. Neither of you can handle a schedule or meet on time, yet expect it of others. Until you start running the business like a business, you will continue to set the unprofessional standard we are all supposed to follow. Remember those core values? Start acting on them.

iPlace Response

16 Oct, 2017 – Chief Financial Officer

iPlace’s management team is very open to receiving feedback and we are always looking to do better. If you are in fact currently employed by iPlace as you claim, I strongly encourage you to meet with... More

"Sr. Sourcer"

Former Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Sourcer in Pune (India)

I worked at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work culture and opportunity to learn

Cons

Too complex growth structure

10. "Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Pros

I have worked and know lot of companies in India but iPlace is one of the best company to work for . The management treats all employees as equal and each employee is given complete accountability of their work. Employees are encouraged to take risks, make mistakes and learn from mistakes. There is lot of opportunity not only to develop your everyday work skills but also your leadership skills. The work culture is performance based and every individual can control their appraisal. The company also believes in giving back to community and has different Corporate Social Responsibility programs which are completely managed by employees. If you are performance driven and like to make lot of MONEY, this is the company you would like to work for.

Cons

The work culture is addictive and you tend to spend more time at work. 😊 If you are not performance driven then you may not like this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

11. "Best Place to Work - iPlace India"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

iPlace is a great place to work. The work environment is healthy and vibrant. I am part of a great team and I look forward to coming to work every day. My work is recognized and appreciated. I truly feel smart, valued and important at iPlace.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about.

Advice to Management

You guys are doing a great job. Thank you for being the pillars of iPlace.