World Wide Technology Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Updated Jan 16, 2020

3.9
World Wide Technology CEO Jim Kavanaugh
Jim Kavanaugh
Pros
  • "WWT has great people who work hard but also are fun to be around(in 202 reviews)

• "Consistent messaging around leadership and Core Values(in 90 reviews)

Cons
  • "It is seeming to get a little bit better as of late but it is visible on the floor that not everyone is a fit for WWT(in 116 reviews)

• "Wait that there job i understand the the core values but that also is a funny subject(in 45 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Client Manager in London, England

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture People Professionalism Interesting projects Client base Management strong Remuneration

Cons

Due to the amazing growth the office space is restricted. However, this has been addressed and will be resolved by the summer.

Advice to Management

Continue the fantastic engagement you have with staff.

World Wide Technology2020-01-16
  2. "Could Not ask for more"

Current Employee - Senior Leader

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great vision for future success; benefits; extreme focus on the people

Cons

None - absolutely the best place to work

Advice to Management

Keep focused on being a profitable and growth company - it is these two legs of the stool that allow you to provide a great place to work for the employees!

World Wide Technology2020-01-17

"Best company I have ever worked for."

Current Employee - Engineer

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The atmosphere is great. The other employees are usually great to work with. The pay is decent and the benefits are amazing.

Cons

The processes for getting some tasks done are overly complicated, and make getting some simple things done take 3x longer than they should.

Advice to Management

The paperwork and processes need to be streamlined, the amount of paperwork needed to accomplish almost anything has doubled since the 3 years I have been here.

World Wide Technology2020-01-07
  4. "Overall, good place to work"

Current Employee - Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great 401k match and low healthcare costs

Cons

Raises and salary are fairly low compared to other technology companies

World Wide Technology2020-01-06
  5. "Love this place"

Current Employee - Tech in Edwardsville, IL

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The atmosphere is wonderful. Leadership is always trying their best to meet the needs of everyone. We get paid extraordinarily for what we do. The benefits are one of the best you'll find. Flexible work hours. Pristine working conditions. I love it here.

Cons

We could do more to be pioneers in how working environments are. Maybe options for 4 day 10 hour weeks. Not care so much about clocking in and out as long as work gets completed. Maybe treadmills or more work stations where one can stand.

Advice to Management

Get closer to employees. More one on ones perhaps.

World Wide Technology2020-01-05
  6. "WWT"

Current Employee - Supplier Specialist

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

1.Benefits - 12 weeks paid maternity, health care at super affordable rates, 401K match, PTO, and so much more. 2. People - So many I would consider family! Teams of people striving to make WWT better. High level of Trust with our leadership. Honestly, every job is going to have ups and downs. WWT has more "ups" during my 10+ years.

Cons

No cons that I can think of at this moment.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing because it is appreciated.

World Wide Technology2019-12-30
  7. "Best Place To Work Ever? I think so"

Current Employee - Architect in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company cares about their employees and gives back to the community. The owners are natural born leaders and the company moral is spectacular. Benefits are tops and WWT celebrates diversity. I can not imagine a better place to work.

Cons

none that I can think of. (Must have > 5 words or they won't let me submit the review)

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on. You are doing an amazing job!

World Wide Technology2019-12-27

"Great environment"

I have been working at World Wide Technology

Pros

The culture at WWT is built on their core values - leadership lives by it - and it resonates in every major decision and change.

Cons

Growing fast, a lot of change and many new ideas - and initiatives- if you don’t or can’t handle that pace it may be difficult

Advice to Management

Communicate as much as possible, and keep the open door atmosphere - no matter how much we grow

World Wide Technology2019-12-19
  9. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Data Science Manager in New Delhi

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

World Wide Technology, specially services and consulting teams are the best to work with. Rich culture and ethics are followed rigorously, employees are well treated, great employee engagement and benefit programs, highly competent compensations and the best part - great work - you don't get this quality of work to do usually.

Cons

Team is struggling little bit with expansion of international teams - which is a good problem to have anyway.

World Wide Technology2019-12-17
  10. "I love this company!!!"

Current Employee - Strategic Supplier Manager in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing culture that's expected and lived out everyday; competitive pay; team and management support - I love my team and the executive support we receive; WWT cares about their people and their customers

Cons

Data accuracy and governance is a challenge, as it is with most companies

World Wide Technology2019-12-17