VE Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

VE Reviews

Updated 6 Nov 2019

2.7
VE CEO Rajiv Menon (no image)
Rajiv Menon
Pros
Cons
  • "No bonus to ex employess and my fnf is still pending(in 7 reviews)

• "Top management is very inexperienced(in 7 reviews)

1. "Good for Freshers"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai

I worked at VE full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good exposure to different platforms. Opportunity to learn various technologies. Flexible work hours. No Dress Code. Good work environment.

Cons

Very low salary. 2. 5 years bond for Freshers.

VE2019-07-28

"Worst policy for employees they can terminate you any time if you don't please byour manager."

Former Employee - Java Developer in Vāshi

I worked at VE full-time for more than a year

Pros

No pros, good for fresher but they hold you in Contrast trap. For 3 years.

Cons

No Company washroom, have to use common railway toilet in premises. No provident fund no pvertime no compoff they don't even pay you the Performance bonus which they hold from your salary every month.

Advice to Management

Employee isn't your slave.

VE2019-08-14

"False Promises and Wrong attitude"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Vāshi

I worked at VE full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Advance technologies, Good for freashers who want to learn. Flexible timings.

Cons

False promises done regarding hike and bonus, i am an ex employee who had revceived last month salary after 3 months that too after sending 25 mails. No leave encashment No bonus received yet.These people are running company with freasher by bounding them they want maximum working done with minimum pay. No appriciation for work you have to cry for upraisals then only you will receive hike and then you will be... treated as if they own u. Salary is always delayed speacial during upraisal months. CEO's and HR management is not good at all they are just interested in gosips and affairs, no speaking manners and unproffesionals. unhyginic washroom which is outside office and is shared with other BPO and going to washroom is considered as outside office time.

Advice to Management

Please concentrate on work instead of politics. Treat employees as employees and not robots. Pay us our money.

VE2019-07-17

"Product verses Service team, winner product always irrespective of buggy product 😂"

I worked at VE

Pros

Employees are very kind and friendly in nature, of course, exceptions are there.

Cons

Always give importance to Produce team. They are in assumption they have a very good product because of product team. On the other hand, poor service team work hard, try to complete their assignments as well as resolve the product bug. But still no appreciation and company has no value and no respect for their hardwork. Due to this the company is not successful even after the age of around 20years. No bonus to ex... employess and my fnf is still pending. Please help me to take the necessary action against this company for my bonus.

Advice to Management

Stop this differences and look the hard work and efforts put by service team. Respect them and value them. Many employees have left the company giving wrong excuses and these are those employees whom company respect them and value them the most. Even in the appraisal cycle of 2019, the company has money to give to product team but for service only the excuses that we don't have enough funds we are facing the... financial problems blah blah blah.

VE2019-05-29
  5. "Ok this is good"

I have been working at VE part-time

Pros

Ok this is good. you can worked here.

Cons

late sitting of some project

Advice to Management

internal policy should be good

VE2019-04-18

"Software engineer for more than 3 years"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Vāshi

I worked at VE full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Okay company for freshers to start their career with.

Cons

Worst company to work with. Never recommend to a friend or even an enemy. Robbing money in the name of bonus. Unprofessional CEOs, especially Rajiv Menon. Upper management is more interested in employee whereabouts rather than concentrating on their own work. Company's financial state is a mess. Don't even have enough money to provide salaries to their employees on time. HR management is not at all satisfactory. HR... gives importance to select employees. Employee engagement is kept to a minimum. They expect employees to only work and not expect anything in return from the company. Gives minimum appraisals and pretend that they own the employees. Work environment is degrading day by day. No appreciation for the work that you do for them for years.

Advice to Management

Should try and concentrate on the business and minding their own business rather than poking noses in employee personal lifes. Your company has 1 of the worst compensation plans. Try not to loot off freshers.

VE2019-04-13

"Good place to work and learn"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vāshi

I worked at VE full-time

Pros

Good people in senior management Good culture Flexible working hours Friendly work environment

Cons

No Bonus and No additional benefits

VE2019-02-27
  8. "Salary not as expected"

I worked at VE full-time

Pros

Learning perspective it's good for freshers

Cons

Salary is not as expected. They didn't paid ex employees salary yet

Advice to Management

Pay the pending payment of employees

VE2019-03-19
  9. "Great company"

I worked at VE full-time

Pros

Good company for the freshers .

Cons

Nothing to tell about this

VE2019-02-10
  10. "worst ever company to work for"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai

I worked at VE full-time for more than a year

Pros

I got a good team to work with but at last, if your manager gets impressed by buttering people you won't progress.

Cons

I used work here when it was verchaska...my colleague's money is still due to the company. when they were in a loss they didn't pay salaries and made a false promise for years. dont ever work work here you never know when you end up losing your money.

Advice to Management

open your old excel which you had send us for pending dues. when you will pay us.

VE2019-03-15