Triad Reviews

Updated Jul 1, 2020

2.6
Triad Chief Executive Officer Sherry Smith (no image)
Sherry Smith
Pros
  • "Most colleagues get to work from home at least 2 days a week(in 24 reviews)

• "Lots of great people even though turnover is a bit high in the sales support teams(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Horrible work/life balance - you will be run into the ground(in 15 reviews)

• "Long hours; poor work-life balance depending on which department you are in(in 13 reviews)

1. "Good and Bad"

2.0
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Tampa, FL

I worked at Triad full-time for more than a year

Pros

Gained lots of great experience

Cons

Poor pay and company organization.

2. "Great company"

Former Employee - Front End Designer in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Triad full-time

Pros

Flex days and remote work were great

Cons

Unfortunately the employment not last long

3. "Good while it lasted"

Current Employee - Associate Director, Client Services in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Triad full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- Work from home two days a week - Free snacks and beverages - Awesome talent

Cons

- Senior leadership says they are transparent but they really aren't - Holding company has to approve everything - Quick to promote from within, but compensation doesn't match what they would pay someone externally

4. "Not A Bad Place"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Triad full-time

Pros

Fun Environment, Can Work From Home

Cons

Overworked, Hard To Move Up

"Bye Felicia"

1.0
    Former Employee - Account Management

I worked at Triad full-time

Pros

A paycheck even if you had no idea what you were doing and had no credentials to do so. That this place took so long to go down.

Cons

I don't even know where to begin with this joke of a place. I guess I could start with an apology to all the retailers that gave Triad a chance and trusted that we would be able to actually do anything out of BT or CT tartgeting. The "culture" that Triad created is one where rarely anyone would get recognition unless they were a male wearing bedazzled jeans (yes, there were several!). One where if you ate a "free" snack outside of the assigned area your coworkers were urged to tell on you per a company wide email. One where if you did good at your job and no one else did, you were the "bad" one. At the end, the self nominated awards did nothing to keep this "best place to work" a even decent place to work.

Continue reading

"Concerned about the future of a once amazing company."

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Triad full-time for more than a year

Pros

The employees who work hard despite low morale, PTO, LinkedIn Learning, benefits, Co-Lab

Cons

Constant layoffs, constant restructure without strategy, ExCo leads town halls with smoke and mirrors, major nepotism and favoritism

"Great for a long time"

Former Employee - A/R in Saint Pete, FL
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Triad full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I worked at Triad for over 10 years. I loved almost every minute of it, even during Q4. I was involved in fun projects and the company treated me fairly.

Cons

After losing several big accounts, the exco team has been making a lot of changes to make up for the loss. This has left employees feeling undervalued and unappreciated. They have also let over half the company go, many of which have been dedicated long-time employees like myself.

Continue reading

"Not what it used to be."

2.0
    Former Employee - Applications Analyst in Saint Petersburg Beach, FL

I worked at Triad full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Team Members, Snacks, PTO. I learned a ton working at triad. Not because of the executive leadership, which is laughable but from the hard working people trying to keep Triad up and running. They are all incredible and you will learn a ton from them.

Cons

Loved Triad when I first started but it is clear that the current CEO ran this company into the ground. There was such a positive outlook on the company in 2016, while I understand things may happen, it was just continuous bad news again and again. Instead of trying to innovate fast and turn around, Sherry allowed the company to crash and burn. The general consensus among the less than 100 employees is that the executive team are just padding their resume with a sinking ship and the employees are meaningless to them.

Continue reading
  9. "Great experience. Concerned for future."

I worked at Triad

Pros

Flexible with plenty of PTO, good people, interesting work, modern, great parties,

Cons

Direction of company unclear, selling many accounts off, reorganizing with many layoffs.

"Stay Away"

1.0
    Former Employee - Developer in Tampa, FL

I worked at Triad full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people that you work with. While some of the management may be good. The mamnagement in the dev/appliction team was pretty atrocious.

Cons

Manager attitude. Fear for job. Lack of belonging. No mentoring. No development.

Found 200 reviews