TalentMinded Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4.3
TalentMinded CEO Kim Benedict
Kim Benedict

"Awesome"

I have been working at TalentMinded part-time

Pros

TalentMinded strives to be awesome in everything that they do and you can see this through management and the teams commitment. It is amazing working with intelligent, hard working and fun individuals.

Cons

As a start up, things can change constantly and the need to be able to stick to priorities while still being fluid in mindset is key

TalentMinded2019-03-04

"Challenging environment"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Toronto, ON

I worked at TalentMinded for less than a year

Pros

Cool office space. Bring your dog to work

Cons

Challenges with: bullying, clear direction, professionalism.

TalentMinded2019-03-22

TalentMinded Response

March 25, 2019Managing Director

We are disappointed to hear your feedback on your experience at TalentMinded and would welcome the opportunity to connect if you are willing/open. Kim@talentminded.ca or 416.587.1283.

""TM is a great company and sets you up for success!""

I have been working at TalentMinded full-time

Pros

I am currently working at TalentMinded as a Talent Advisor and I would like to share my experience at this organization. I love the team - everyone is great. There is not one person that I don't get along with. We are very busy, and still, everyone finds the time to help you whenever you need it. Our team is a good mix of more junior folks and mature recruiters and admin staff, all working together as one big family....

Cons

The dogs can get loud in an open concept environment (but they are so awesome!)

Advice to Management

We need more project managers and recruiters.

TalentMinded2018-10-01

"Talent Advisor"

I worked at TalentMinded full-time

Pros

There is a lot to learn from working at TalentMinded. Both Kim and Emma have a great idea of what the future of Talent Acquisition will look like and they support all of their employees in reaching their goals. Great atmosphere and people!

Cons

There is always a lot going on. Time management is key for success in this organization.

Advice to Management

Continue the great leadership you are providing to your employees.

TalentMinded2018-01-29

"Innovative, growing company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at TalentMinded full-time

Pros

This is a great place to grow your career. There's lots of opportunity for stretch assignments, build your own career path and cool projects to work on. There's no shortage of new ideas, new clients and passionate people to work with.

Cons

Like a lot of start-ups there's not enough time in the day to tackle everything that could be done.

TalentMinded2016-10-31
  6. "Job Experience with TalentMinded"

I worked at TalentMinded

Pros

I had awesome experience with Heather Bellingham, Talent acquisition for the company. She was very through and provided details for the entire process right from the first interview down to the final round. She makes the job interview process stress free. thank you so much.

Cons

Please add more accounts and job postings

Advice to Management

Hope you are able to retain the great team you have

TalentMinded2016-11-07

"Great team and an awesome place to grow your career as a Talent Acquisition Professional"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at TalentMinded full-time for less than a year

Pros

TalentMinded is a very open and collaborative place to work. The Co-Founders are amazing people to work for and they have so much industry knowledge that we are all constantly learning from them. When they started this company, they wanted to build the 'next generation' of talent acquisition professionals, and with the training and experience you get working here I definitely think this is the case. I have had the opportunity...

Cons

When you work for a small and growing organization the experience is what you make of it. Need to like working in a fast paced environment, where change does happen.

Advice to Management

Keep building the culture as the team grows. Management is doing an awesome job. Overall, I have no complaints about working here.

TalentMinded2016-10-31

"Best Team Ever!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition

I have been working at TalentMinded full-time

Pros

The best company I have worked with in my 16 years of Talent Acquisition. A dynamic and collaborative team filled with creative thinkers. The best leaders embody their own personal values and the TM leaders exuberate respect and positivity. I not only work with amazing leaders and team but work with genuine and engaging candidates on a daily basis making my role as a Talent Acquisition Consultant rewarding and fulfilling.

Cons

No negative comments about TM.

TalentMinded2016-10-12