- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad, India Area
- - Jangaon
- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Toronto, ON
- - Etobicoke, ON
- - Oshawa, ON
- - London, ON Area
- - Sarnia, ON
Found 55 of over 64 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct. 3, 2022 - Field InspectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Ensures safety in the province
Government intervention can happen with the business
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov. 16, 2022 - InspectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home Company vehicle
Disorganized Salary wasn’t great Lots of driving
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov. 25, 2022 - InspectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Travel time is paid, company vehicle, knowledgeable and helpful colleagues
High turn over, worse management ever. Benefits and everything have been reduced years over years. Nepotism, supervisors are same as management. They only care about their bonus and push you to do more inspections and insist on bringing more revenue. Even in worse road conditions, they ask you to “find” inspections. Supervisors almost borderline use threats to squeeze you so that you can bring in more revenue so they can get their yearly bonus.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Nov. 10, 2022 - Field InspectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good place to gain work experience and flesh out your resume for future employment opportunities
Head office has a toxic work environment. "not for profit" company that is run like a fortune 500 company. Understaffed, underappreciated. Treated with a lack of respect.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep. 19, 2022 - Senior Financial Analyst in Etobicoke, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work life balance and benefits
No progression Change management is a problem
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Aug. 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Compensation and benefits are market aligned. Very talented director level of leadership sandwiched between inadequate executive and front-line management.
The company is in very difficult times: two new unions with a likely third, an ongoing strike, a failed computer project, and a senior leadership team lacking strategic execution capability.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Sep. 8, 2022 - EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to learn a lot of things.
Low salary that does not match the market.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun. 29, 2022 - Human ResourcesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The only pro is their salary even their benefits are trash.
Zero stars if I could give it to them. This place is SLAVE WORK! NEVER work for them. I left a company I was at for nearly a decade to take this risk at a new opportunity with TSSA with a new HR team. I was under the impression that was going to be a great opportunity for my professional development but was easily proven wrong! (Little did I know). With their toxic work culture right away I was advised to watch out for the HR Director and that she was someone to look out for. I saw all colleagues eating at their desk never taking a break, worried to not look unproductive. There was turnover in their department prior to getting hired, this should have been a red flag! There was looming energy of perfectionism, no team communication and darn right toxic work environment. I was trained for literally 2 weeks and never had a formal sit down with my direct manager as to how I was doing or where to improve. I was let go of after a month of an half with NO explanation. Best advice I can give is STAY AWAY FROM TSSA!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr. 24, 2022 - Data Analyst in Toronto, ONRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility and good communication with management
Poor documentation in process and hard to find right business SMEContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar. 9, 2022 - Operations SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Creative place to apply new Ideas
Too much controlled by workers
TSSA Reviews FAQs
TSSA has an overall rating of 2.4 out of 5, based on over 64 reviews left anonymously by employees. 29% of employees would recommend working at TSSA to a friend and 27% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -26% over the last 12 months.
29% of TSSA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TSSA 2.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.1 for culture and values and 2.1 for career opportunities.