Qualtrics Reviews

Updated Aug 1, 2020

3.8
Qualtrics CEO  Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith
Pros
  • "Our office is amazing (free food, dog friendly, huge lawn/garden to work in(in 74 reviews)

• "Great people, the company really listen to their employees and the benefits are hard to beat(in 49 reviews)

Cons
  • "Some internal processes can be frustrating (growing pains of fast moving company)(in 35 reviews)

• "Culture of Provo is not ideal for transplants(in 27 reviews)

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Qualtrics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Qualtrics has great leadership from top to bottom which fosters a very positive working environment. Employee engagement is at the heart of their core values, so employee feedback is highly encouraged and acted on. Anyone looking for a software sales role, Qualtrics should be top of mind. Great compensation package and everything that comes with it. For a company that has grown so quickly, the products have remained industry-leading.

Cons

A fast-growing software company will always have some day to day challenges, but nothing out of the ordinary. Qualtrics is very metrics-driven but that is very transparent from the interview process.

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Qualtrics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great management - they really care! Above pay for typical mid market roles in Toronto Huge room for growth - company is growing rapidly Work hard play hard culture

Cons

Technical product Many processes to learn

3. COVID-19

"AE - Employee Experience"

Current Employee - AE - Employee Experience in Provo, UT

I have been working at Qualtrics full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are so many great things about Qualtrics/ SAP. 1) people always talk about good culture but until I started at Qualtrics I never really knew what a great culture was. 2) being able to speak your mind is great! Qualtrics accepts you for who you are and does not expect you to become more like them. Love it! 3) pay and benefits just keep getting better. Even during COVID-19 things have become better!

Cons

Promoting is very difficult. The bar is set high.

Continue reading
  4. "Overall a great place to work!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Technical Sourcer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Qualtrics full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Good work life balance -Strong collaboration across teams -Catered lunches, lots of snacks and free drinks -Fun company culture

Cons

Sometimes there are communication gaps across teams, and it'd be nice to have more structured processes in writing.

"There was a golden time to join"

Current Employee - Software Engineer II in Provo, UT

I have been working at Qualtrics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They are always trying to lead (follow?) the FAANG companies with policies some times we come out with it on our own other times it feels like they are just following the crowd. I've enjoyed working and interacting with the majority of the engineers so people have been great. Learned a lot we were constantly doing more bleeding edge stuff before being acquired after the acquisition there seemed to be more focus on integrating with SAP. Talk about going IPO again and being independent of SAP has things up in the air on priorities.

Cons

Management is still green horned and is learning. They are hiring more seasoned managers now and it looks positive at least 1 or 2 levels above team managers. The promotion process is broken it's constantly changing and in the beginning it was more of who you socialized with or what big project you showed to higher-ups. Many people worked 6+ years before even being considered for promotion with quite a few making large important changes that allowed the company to move faster or be more stable. The stock was a wash, we drank the kool-aid from what was being sold yet with only a little more than 100 people have been here longer than myself it wasn't fully worth it. It would have been better to leave after 2 years to get a higher paying job than stick it out for the money. I stuck around as I was learning so many new things and got to dabble in so many different forms of tech.

6. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Qualtrics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

People and benefits. Great office too

Cons

Not very much, was great

7. "As with most companies, experience largely depends on the team"

Former Employee - Software Developer II in Seattle, WA

I worked at Qualtrics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

• Feels like the typical software dev experience in Seattle, without being as stressful as some place like Amazon • Growing extremely fast, lots of opportunity to impress people • Lots of great people to work with who transplanted over from FAANG or FAANG-adjacent companies

Cons

• SAP buyout makes the company culture more corporate-y • If you're team is in the spotlight or is super client-facing, there can be a bit of a grind sometimes

8. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at Qualtrics full-time

Pros

Adequate time to complete project

Cons

Payscale slightly lower than expected

9. "Great Place to Work !!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Tokyo

I have been working at Qualtrics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing Company Culture filled with awesome people. The company really cares about their employees and your ideas are always heard.

Cons

A little too Scrappy but in a good way most of the time.

Continue reading
  10. "Helped structure deals internally with various sales teams."

Former Employee - Deal Support Specialist in Provo, UT

I worked at Qualtrics part-time for less than a year

Pros

Management was fantastic and culture was amazing.

Cons

Training programs could be better

Found 679 reviews