Premier Talent Partners Reviews

Sara Menke
  1. "Admin"

Former Employee - Front Office Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment and friendly people.

Cons

No cons I can think of.

2. "Stay away"

Former Employee - Operations in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked with people on temp/temp to perm and direct hire. The people that would bring top dollar on different positions were treated very well.

Cons

People (temp workers) who couldn't or didn't bring the money in they were completely ignored. People who would call in for jobs or updates were sent to voicemail. Very bad agency

Continue reading

3. "Friendly, efficient Team"

Current Employee - Contractor in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Strong communication, play to candidate strengths, efficient placement, efficient HR.

Cons

Health insurance package is expensive relative to pay.

4. "Don't care about employees' safety"

Former Employee - Development Associate in Berkeley, CA

I worked at Premier Talent Partners part-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to get work assignments, but in my experience they are either low-paying/abusive/some combination of the two

Cons

I was actually abused by an employer and expected more to be done to support me. While I should have stood up for myself better (lesson learned!), Premier needs to do more to protect their employees, especially because they take half our salary. My experience was not unique, as I discovered that several previous employees who worked with the same abusive employer were referred by Premier. Premier, or at least my former recruiter, knew full well about these issues, as previous employees assigned to my abusive employer left after quitting VERY quickly.

April 23, 2019Premier Team

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We do our best to vet our clients and provide the best working environment. Unfortunately, there are one-off cases where they are not represented to Premier's standards. As a result of the feedback we received from candidates, we have since ended our relationship with the client in question. We deeply apologize for not supporting you in a way that was acceptable to you and will take this as a learning opportunity. We wish you all the best, -Premier Team

5. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time

Pros

At this agency, they take the time to really understand you and your needs before placing you. Other agencies are about how many people they can place in a selected period of time so they can get commission but Premier wants to place you somewhere you're going to love. They are diverse, educated, caring and extremely hard working. Most if not all people that come in get placed rather quickly. Not just that, the CEO is so down to earth and believes in giving everyone a fair chance regardless of where they have been in the past. As someone who has worked with them all, they are better than Palo Alto Staffing, Robert Half and Maven! Trust them with your search!

Cons

None that I can think of

"Direct Hire Recruiter"

Former Employee - Direct Hire Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Premier Talent Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

I very much enjoyed working at Premker at a direct hire recruiter. They treat every individual who walks through that door with respect and value. The company lives up to their intentions and values. They office culture is friendly, consideratr and kind and they do they're best to sprinkle on fun perks along the way. Premier also offered one of the best on-boarding experiences and training programs to get their recruiters uo to speed quickly. If you want to be a recruiter this is a great place to start, train and learn.

Cons

This is the career for you if you dont mind being attached to the desk pretty much all day. But the office and the views are lovely. It's a beautiful office space to work I'm atleast.

"Operations"

I worked at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Excellent location - Kind ops team - Weekly catered lunches - Chic decor

Cons

- The people - Very clicky - Poor effort of diversity hires - Felt like working at a sorority house

August 10, 2018VP of People Operations

We appreciate the candid feedback and are sorry to hear that your perception of your co-workers was not a positive one for you. Without having more detail on the specifics of your experience or knowing which office you were working in, it is difficult to weigh in appropriately, however, we would like to respond that this is fortunately not the experience for most employees of Premier. For some additional perspective, In April 2018, we polled the entire company in our 15Five Employee Feedback tool on the question, “How would you rate the statement on a scale of 1-5, ‘I feel like I belong at Premier and can be my authentic self at work?’” (1 being “Do not agree at all” and 5 being “Strongly agree.”). Of the 46 employees that responded , the average rating was a 4.8. Company leadership and managers care deeply about this particular topic and continue to prioritize efforts to create a strong sense of inclusion in all of our locations and within all teams. For example, in May 2018, we received feedback from a few managers that they wanted to improve the sense of inclusivity for all members of their team. In response to this, the People Operations team facilitated a brainstorming session and created an Inclusivity and Connection Activities Guide for our managers to use. This guide also included ideas that were generated via a poll in our last all-company Diversity and Inclusion taskforce meeting in March 2018. All Premier employees are empowered and encouraged to add activity ideas and connection questions to pose during meetings, to generate meaningful human connection with their teammates. The intent behind all of this is to create a space for team members to share about themselves and break biases that we might be unconsciously or consciously carrying. As for diversity hiring efforts, one of the specific goals of our Diversity and Inclusion Program is to “work towards greater diversity in our internal employee population by increasing our underrepresented employee population. Specifically, we aim for 50%-60% of new hires to represent demographics that we are trying to adjust, to create a greater diversity of age, race, ethnicity and gender.“ So far, for 2018 YTD, we’ve hired 16 people, and of those, 9 represent the underrepresented demographics that we are trying to increase, (56%). For us, diversity also includes immigration status, socioeconomic status, multilingual ability, educational background, religion, parental status, sexual orientation, as well as a number of other acquired traits or unique life experiences that make us all special and help us connect at a deep level with our candidates and clients. Many of our employees also represent these factors that are not even tracked and can’t be seen by simply looking at the person. We are inspired by “Two-Dimensional” diversity (diversity of inherent traits and acquired experience) and aim to hire and retain individuals who continually add to our culture and enhance the perspectives, ideas, innovation and performance of our and our clients’ organizations. Prioritizing and maintaining a diverse, talented employee population that represents the diverse demographic makeup of the candidates and clients we serve helps us live out our #1 mission to change lives. Of course, like many organizations, we are not perfect when it comes to these topics, but we welcome feedback that helps us grow and we are committed to being intentional about our Diversity and Inclusion efforts.

8. "Premier is a great company"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Since the restructuring and rebranding, there has been a huge improvement with this company - Colleagues are pretty tight knit, everyone is welcoming and enjoys working together. No drama and very easy - Work life balance - recruiting teams all work hard but are encouraged to take vacation and PTO - Quick potential for promotion and growth internally - Competitive pay and perks - Events, rewards, recognitions, birthdays, lunches, happy hour, etc across all offices

Cons

- There's change always happening - for intentionally better reasons. Things are definitely more structured now. - Comp can always be better - More Pros > Cons

May 8, 2018Premier Team

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're so glad to hear that you're happy at Premier and enjoying our tight-knit culture!

9. "Best Boutique Staffing Firm"

Current Employee - Recruiting Associate

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company culture, young and fun co-workers, great perks such as weekly catered lunches, team reward outings, and quarterly company-wide events. Open communication between teams and management. Great training program.

Cons

Not many to be honest

May 24, 2018Premier Team

Thanks for leaving us your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed your time with Premier, and all of the fun perks that come with being a part of the Premier family!

10. "Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've never worked for a company that has such a welcoming and fun culture. I wake up every day excited to come to the office, and I love what I do. Upper management really does care about team members and has an open door conversation policy. I know that if I have any concerns, they will be heard and address. My co-workers are just beyond amazing! The inspire me to achieve my goals and I know they have my back.

Cons

401k employee match is a little low compared to most companies. Aside from that, no cons at all!

June 12, 2018Premier Team

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you're pumped to come into work each day, enjoy working with your team, and that you're passionate and inspired to achieve your goals!

Found 46 reviews