Premier Talent Partners Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 16 Oct 2019

4.0
Premier Talent Partners CEO Sara Menke
Sara Menke
Pros
  • "Would recommend to anyone interested in agency recruiting(in 4 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Aside from that, no cons at all(in 3 reviews)

• "(in 2 reviews)

1. "Stay away"

Former Employee - Operations in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked with people on temp/temp to perm and direct hire. The people that would bring top dollar on different positions were treated very well.

Cons

People (temp workers) who couldn't or didn't bring the money in they were completely ignored. People who would call in for jobs or updates were sent to voicemail. Very bad agency

Advice to Management

Treat all people well don't ignore people

Premier Talent Partners2019-10-16
  2. "Friendly, efficient Team"

Current Employee - Contractor in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Strong communication, play to candidate strengths, efficient placement, efficient HR.

Cons

Health insurance package is expensive relative to pay.

Premier Talent Partners2019-05-24
  3. "Don't care about employees' safety"

Former Employee - Development Associate in Berkeley, CA

I worked at Premier Talent Partners part-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to get work assignments, but in my experience they are either low-paying/abusive/some combination of the two

Cons

I was actually abused by an employer and expected more to be done to support me. While I should have stood up for myself better (lesson learned!), Premier needs to do more to protect their employees, especially because they take half our salary. My experience was not unique, as I discovered that several previous employees who worked with the same abusive employer were referred by Premier. Premier, or at least my... former recruiter, knew full well about these issues, as previous employees assigned to my abusive employer left after quitting VERY quickly.

Advice to Management

Find the recruiters who are repeatedly putting employees into jobs with abusive employers and root them out.

Premier Talent Partners2019-03-29
  4. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time

Pros

At this agency, they take the time to really understand you and your needs before placing you. Other agencies are about how many people they can place in a selected period of time so they can get commission but Premier wants to place you somewhere you're going to love. They are diverse, educated, caring and extremely hard working. Most if not all people that come in get placed rather quickly. Not just that, the CEO... is so down to earth and believes in giving everyone a fair chance regardless of where they have been in the past. As someone who has worked with them all, they are better than Palo Alto Staffing, Robert Half and Maven! Trust them with your search!

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep shining!

Premier Talent Partners2018-10-03

"Direct Hire Recruiter"

Former Employee - Direct Hire Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Premier Talent Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

I very much enjoyed working at Premker at a direct hire recruiter. They treat every individual who walks through that door with respect and value. The company lives up to their intentions and values. They office culture is friendly, consideratr and kind and they do they're best to sprinkle on fun perks along the way. Premier also offered one of the best on-boarding experiences and training programs to get their... recruiters uo to speed quickly. If you want to be a recruiter this is a great place to start, train and learn.

Cons

This is the career for you if you dont mind being attached to the desk pretty much all day. But the office and the views are lovely. It's a beautiful office space to work I'm atleast.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! I love how you lead mg example and your values.

Premier Talent Partners2018-09-19

"Operations"

I worked at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Excellent location - Kind ops team - Weekly catered lunches - Chic decor

Cons

- The people - Very clicky - Poor effort of diversity hires - Felt like working at a sorority house

Advice to Management

Equity and diversity training for employees would work wonders for the company.

Premier Talent Partners2018-07-11
  7. "Premier is a great company"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Since the restructuring and rebranding, there has been a huge improvement with this company - Colleagues are pretty tight knit, everyone is welcoming and enjoys working together. No drama and very easy - Work life balance - recruiting teams all work hard but are encouraged to take vacation and PTO - Quick potential for promotion and growth internally - Competitive pay and perks - Events, rewards, recognitions..., birthdays, lunches, happy hour, etc across all offices

Cons

- There's change always happening - for intentionally better reasons. Things are definitely more structured now. - Comp can always be better - More Pros > Cons

Advice to Management

- Continue the transparency and open communication with all the offices and teams - Keep working to fit and provide to the needs of all recruiting and operations teams

Premier Talent Partners2018-04-26
  8. "Best Boutique Staffing Firm"

Current Employee - Recruiting Associate

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company culture, young and fun co-workers, great perks such as weekly catered lunches, team reward outings, and quarterly company-wide events. Open communication between teams and management. Great training program.

Cons

Not many to be honest

Premier Talent Partners2018-02-28
  9. "Amazing place to work!"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter

I have been working at Premier Talent Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've never worked for a company that has such a welcoming and fun culture. I wake up every day excited to come to the office, and I love what I do. Upper management really does care about team members and has an open door conversation policy. I know that if I have any concerns, they will be heard and address. My co-workers are just beyond amazing! The inspire me to achieve my goals and I know they have my back.

Cons

401k employee match is a little low compared to most companies. Aside from that, no cons at all!

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic work and continue to change lives!

Premier Talent Partners2018-02-22
  10. "Event Contractor"

I worked at Premier Talent Partners

Pros

It has been great and Molly is a really nice recruiter that has helped me find work

Cons

Nothing off the top of my head

Advice to Management

n/a

Premier Talent Partners2018-01-09