The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Phenom? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Phenom employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some of the people I work with are great and we can learn from them a lot" (in 49 reviews)
- "The culture is great!" (in 46 reviews)
- "Technical Leadership is great and will guide us well." (in 29 reviews)
- "I felt immediately welcomed when I started with Phenom People, the teams are great and they deeply care about their mission and their customers." (in 19 reviews)
- "Good work culture" (in 16 reviews)
- "No work life balance andneed to work even on weekends" (in 32 reviews)
- "Micro management" (in 27 reviews)
- "Possibility of giving complete Work From Home." (in 10 reviews)
- "They didn't even give bonus for the last year for the leaving employees without any reason." (in 6 reviews)
- "bad training process," (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Phenom and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 708 of over 753 reviews
Updated Sept 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 14, 2022Product Knowledge ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Awesome people Fulfilling job and lots of room for career advancement Amazing culture and benefits - unlimited PTO
Very hectic and requires lots of flexibility and pivoting1
Phenom Reviews FAQs
Phenom has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 753 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Phenom to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
64% of Phenom employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Phenom 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.