Perfect Teeth Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Perfect Teeth Reviews

Updated Sep 23, 2019

4.0
Perfect Teeth CEO Mitch Goldman (no image)
Mitch Goldman
Pros
  • "The benefits for employees at Perfect Teeth are a definite plus(in 22 reviews)

• "Patient care is the core of our mission(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Another plus is having our own e-mail addresses with the Perfect Teeth domain(in 10 reviews)

• "Pay/upper management/high turnover rate/production driven/(in 9 reviews)

"Positive improvement"

Current Employee - Director of Facilities/Purchasing in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent staff. The majority of the staff at Perfect teeth have been very welcoming and excited about the changes in the organization. There have been quite a bit of changes in a short amount of time, everyone has been very accommodating with positive attitudes, even when problems arise. There is a very strong focus on quality, not just for the patients, but the staff as well.

Cons

The work environment prior to the new management was so toxic that it has taken great lengths to reinforce and promote a positive culture where people will want to come work for the organization.

Advice to Management

Stay the path. Continue listening to the people in the field, their opinions and ideas matter.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-12

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Vice President of Hygiene in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best aspect of working here is that upper management does not micromanage. I am given the freedom and trust to do my job in the manner I see fit which totally works for me. In addition, I am respected and appreciated for the value I bring which only makes me want to work harder.

Cons

The organization is in a big state of transition with software conversions etc. which can be challenging.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-06

"Excellent! Moving forward with technology"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Aurora, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The benefits for employees at Perfect Teeth are a definite plus. They offer dental, health, cafeteria plans, retirement and much more. With the recent change in the headquarters, we have seen many upgrades in the last 6 months including not only new technology, but also new ideas and a fresh step in a great direction. The new CEO & senior management have sparked a level of positivity within the practices I... have not seen in years. I'm excited to see what the future holds and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Cons

All cons I have had in the past have been or are in the process of already being improved upon.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-09

"The Best Work Family I Could Ask For"

Current Employee - Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel challenged and supported by leadership every single day and I always feel like my input is valued. My work family are experts in the field, love what they do, and I am in awe of the team we have put together. Our doctors and staff really care about our patients and are constantly finding ways to make the patient experience better. Working next to such incredible people has made me a better manager,... motivates me to contribute value, and I couldn't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

I haven't seen any cons working with Perfect Teeth.

Advice to Management

I love the growth, vision and focus of our team!

Perfect Teeth2019-08-02

"Positive change is HERE!"

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time

Pros

Company culture is changing.. FOR THE BETTER! I interviewed with this company last summer and knew is was hurting and in need of positive change and in dire need of of being catapulted into the 21st century. The focus on patient care - from the top- previously was lax. The offices used paper charts and a limited DOS based practice management software. My interview experience was poor. NOW after the affiliation... with Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners, we are using a cloud base software program ( Denticon) that allows us to help schedule in sister offices, provides access to patient charts no matter where I work within the company, and a interactive training portal with a help section that is also interactive! The CEO is engaged and the dynamic COO both come prepared, excited and dedicated to supporting a grass roots revival to the people who work hard and deserve recognition. I really appreciated a “snail mailed” gift card stating how much senior management ( CEO/COO/CFO) appreciated my hard work!! Little things go a long way! BRAVO! I recently found out I am expecting and, as any woman was, worried about the reactions of my employer. I am SO RELIEVED that I was reassured by HR and my direct supervisor that they will be supportive and they are working with me personally to determine the future and my stand in for my maternity leave!!!

Cons

Change is hard, Culture change is harder. Not everyone is ready for the change, be mindful that with a seasoned employee and addition of the new tech will ruffle feathers and take time to really master.

Advice to Management

Changing things too quickly can come as whiplash, Assemble a board of the long term doctors/ hygienists/ office managers/ Etc. together and have a meeting quarterly. Involve these members and have them as part of your strategic committee to ensure the perspective is being taken into consideration and have them help identify any areas that their family may need more finesse or explanations on updates and changes.... Don’t expect change overnight or for all family members to embrace change with open arms.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-12
  6. "Review"

Former Employee - Marketing & Sales Director in Cape Town

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Its a very nice brand and easy to sale it's self. The team that was put together worked really well and made the job easier

Cons

Management was very inconsistent when it comes to enforcing policy or making decisive decisions.

Advice to Management

Be precise in your decisions for the roles of each team member. To better suit, the brand makes decisions on how far you want the brand to go.

Perfect Teeth2019-09-11

"Lucky to Work Here!"

Current Employee - Current Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Being an employee who was around pre-merger, I consider myself very lucky to now be able to call MADP my work family. EVERYONE on the team is supportive, friendly and professional. There is so much room for growth, both professionally and personally at Perfect Teeth. I'm so excited for the future, both for myself in the company and the company as a whole.

Cons

There are some growing pains, but that's expected when you're moving in the right direction.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-06

"I find the new management very refreshing. Love working here!"

Current Employee - Rom in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have great teams in my region and the company is promoting and investing in them. Management meetings are finally informational and positive.

Cons

With rapid growth and investment there can be short spurts of chaos, excitement, and fun.

Advice to Management

After 18 years of the old Perfect Teeth I find every new day refreshing . Growth and positive movement are always good.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-07

"A Company I Am Proud to Build With!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with Perfect Teeth for about 3 and a half years now. I've been in the field for over 8 years and I can say from experience that finding a dental office/organization that you can grow with and really have a forward moving, solid career with, is hard to find. I knew that I had the potential to do more within the company and make a difference but I wasn't sure if that potential would ever fully be realized... until MADP came along and changed my career outlook for the better! Once Perfect Teeth was officially acquired, the ball immediately started rolling and positive changes ensued on many levels! But what I appreciate even more is how the COO Leigh Feenberg and other leaders of MADP make it a point to be present, make an effort to get to know everyone, and acknowledge their value to the company. With outstanding patient care and a positive corporate culture at the helm of the company's endeavors, I can't wait to see what the future holds for us all. I believe it will be game changing!

Cons

There aren't many cons as of now. I'm sure any that could arise in the future can be discussed and geared towards resolution.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-07

"Great Place to Be!"

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

What a great environment! People here are like family. Love all the new positive changes! MADP is clearly investing so much for our success. The COO is full of energy and enthusiasm. He is very accessible - every person has his cell phone number. He sends hand-written cards for anniversaries. I feel I have a voice here and am part of something very special. Most importantly, the patient comes first. So... refreshing!

Cons

Some people do not like change and make it difficult for those of us who are excited.

Found 133 reviews