Perfect Teeth Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Perfect Teeth Reviews

Updated 23 Sep 2019

4.1
Perfect Teeth CEO Mitch Goldman (no image)
Mitch Goldman
Pros
  • "The benefits for employees at Perfect Teeth are a definite plus(in 22 reviews)

• "Patient care is the core of our mission(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • "Another plus is having our own e-mail addresses with the Perfect Teeth domain(in 10 reviews)

• "Pay/upper management/high turnover rate/production driven/(in 9 reviews)

"Positive improvement"

Current Employee - Director of Facilities/Purchasing in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent staff. The majority of the staff at Perfect teeth have been very welcoming and excited about the changes in the organization. There have been quite a bit of changes in a short amount of time, everyone has been very accommodating with positive attitudes, even when problems arise. There is a very strong focus on quality, not just for the patients, but the staff as well.

Cons

The work environment prior to the new management was so toxic that it has taken great lengths to reinforce and promote a positive culture where people will want to come work for the organization.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-12

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Vice President of Hygiene in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best aspect of working here is that upper management does not micromanage. I am given the freedom and trust to do my job in the manner I see fit which totally works for me. In addition, I am respected and appreciated for the value I bring which only makes me want to work harder.

Cons

The organization is in a big state of transition with software conversions etc. which can be challenging.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-06

"The Best Work Family I Could Ask For"

Current Employee - Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel challenged and supported by leadership every single day and I always feel like my input is valued. My work family are experts in the field, love what they do, and I am in awe of the team we have put together. Our doctors and staff really care about our patients and are constantly finding ways to make the patient experience better. Working next to such incredible people has made me a better manager, motivates me to contribute value, and I couldn't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

I haven't seen any cons working with Perfect Teeth.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-02

"Positive change is HERE!"

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time

Pros

Company culture is changing.. FOR THE BETTER! I interviewed with this company last summer and knew is was hurting and in need of positive change and in dire need of of being catapulted into the 21st century. The focus on patient care - from the top- previously was lax. The offices used paper charts and a limited DOS based practice management software. My interview experience was poor. NOW after the affiliation with Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners, we are using a cloud base software program ( Denticon) that allows us to help schedule in sister offices, provides access to patient charts no matter where I work within the company, and a interactive training portal with a help section that is also interactive! The CEO is engaged and the dynamic COO both come prepared, excited and dedicated to supporting a grass roots revival to the people who work hard and deserve recognition. I really appreciated a “snail mailed” gift card stating how much senior management ( CEO/COO/CFO) appreciated my hard work!! Little things go a long way! BRAVO! I recently found out I am expecting and, as any woman was, worried about the reactions of my employer. I am SO RELIEVED that I was reassured by HR and my direct supervisor that they will be supportive and they are working with me personally to determine the future and my stand in for my maternity leave!!!

Cons

Change is hard, Culture change is harder. Not everyone is ready for the change, be mindful that with a seasoned employee and addition of the new tech will ruffle feathers and take time to really master.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-12

"Excellent! Moving forward with technology"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Aurora, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The benefits for employees at Perfect Teeth are a definite plus. They offer dental, health, cafeteria plans, retirement and much more. With the recent change in the headquarters, we have seen many upgrades in the last 6 months including not only new technology, but also new ideas and a fresh step in a great direction. The new CEO & senior management have sparked a level of positivity within the practices I have not seen in years. I'm excited to see what the future holds and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Cons

All cons I have had in the past have been or are in the process of already being improved upon.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-09
  6. "Review"

Former Employee - Marketing & Sales Director in Cape Town

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Its a very nice brand and easy to sale it's self. The team that was put together worked really well and made the job easier

Cons

Management was very inconsistent when it comes to enforcing policy or making decisive decisions.

Perfect Teeth2019-09-11

Perfect Teeth Response

September 17, 2019

While we always welcome feedback from our employees, unfortunately we don’t believe this review is intended for our organization as we do not, or ever had, any employees in Cape Town, South Africa. We respectfully ask that you remove your review as it is not representative of any experience with our organization. Thank you.

"Great Place to Be!"

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

What a great environment! People here are like family. Love all the new positive changes! MADP is clearly investing so much for our success. The COO is full of energy and enthusiasm. He is very accessible - every person has his cell phone number. He sends hand-written cards for anniversaries. I feel I have a voice here and am part of something very special. Most importantly, the patient comes first. So refreshing!

Cons

Some people do not like change and make it difficult for those of us who are excited.

"Inspired by growth"

Current Employee - Regional Operations Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

1. Promises delivered. New brand, new digital systems & new-look starting to roll out in the offices. 2. Our new leadership (CEO, COO, CFO, VPO) stands by the decisions to keep the right people in the right positions. 3. Team members are heard, not shunned. 4. I can honestly say every member of the leadership team from VP of Revenue Cycle, VPO, Head of Facilities Maintenance to the COO are working more than 12 hours a day for us. I've never worked with such a hard-working, dedicated, die-hard group of people. 5. Growth can be difficult, the leadership team and my people make every day worth it.

Cons

Wish Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners would've come along sooner than 2019.

Perfect Teeth2019-08-06

"Outstanding New Management Team"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for Perfect Teeth for almost 2 years. The past 6 months have held the most positive and encouraging outlook that I have had since being hired as an Operations Manager. The COO , Vice President of Operations and my Regional Director are extremely supportive and care very much about their employees and their ideas. They are investing a great deal of resources in each and every practice to improve not only patient care but to improve the overall work place environment for their employees. They are also investing resources into improving employee benefits and compensation for ALL employees. I am thrilled to be a part of this new team and cannot wait to see where Perfect Teeth will be in the very near future!

Cons

Change can be difficult at times... however it has to be taken one day at a time. I find that some individuals have taken offense to the change and that can take a toll on everyone.

"Great place to work"

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very exciting and growing company. Lots of new technology being implemented to enhance patient experience. Everyone is also very friendly.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Found 133 reviews