Perfect Teeth Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Perfect Teeth Reviews

Found 106 reviews

3.9
Mitch Goldman
Pros
  • "Perfect Teeth as a Hygienist a wonderful experience(in 15 reviews)

• "I have a healthy work-life balance that I could not achieve as a private practice owner trying to figure it out on my own(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Pay/upper management/high turnover rate/production driven/(in 9 reviews)

• "Being at perfect teeth for as long as I have and watchind all the turn over has been the hardest(in 6 reviews)

"Exciting Times!"

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Major re-brand and reinvestment in the people currently taking place! Family environment with incredible teams - Offices are genuinely excited for the changes already underway by new owners. Focus is on patient care

Cons

Perception of the old Perfect Teeth

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on the teams and the patients - the rest will follow!

Perfect Teeth2019-04-17
  2. "New and improved work environment. Organization with greater values for Employees and Patients."

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunity to advance! Under new Management with experience in the field. A team of leaders who believe in investing in their employees. PATIENT CARE IS PRIORITY ACROSS THE BOARD! GREAT BENEFITS! Competitive pay along with vacation and sick time. -Changing the whole concept of" Corporate America" - Family like environment Renovations and up to date DENTAL SOFTWARE.

Cons

Perfect Teeth's (prior management) reputation.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your team and Treat our concerns not as complaints but as if they were your concerns.

Perfect Teeth2019-04-12
  3. "Nice place to Work"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Regional Managers are totally awesome

Cons

Not enough dentist in Colorado to handle out patient flow

Advice to Management

KEEP ON KEEPIN OONNN!!

Perfect Teeth2019-04-11

"A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

There are many exciting changes taking place in our organization right now that will allow us to provide better care to our patients, with state of the art technology. The people I work with are like family, and I enjoy going to work every day.

Cons

Sometimes I have to remember to be patient while waiting for all of the positive changes that are coming.

Advice to Management

Keep up what you are doing, it's working, and I am very excited to be a part of it.

Perfect Teeth2019-04-02

"Wish I had joined sooner..."

Current Employee - Associate Dentist in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having been in private practice for almost ten years, I wanted and needed a better work-life balance. At Perfect Teeth I was given just this and get to provide the same quality dental care as I did in my own private practice. I worked at another corporate prior where I felt pressured to do unnecessary treatment which was the reason I had shied away from corporate dentistry all those years. That's why I wish I had joined...

Cons

There have been challenges, but they have been overcome. It's always about open communication which especially the new management has made sure of. Good positive changes are now happening including converting from paper charts to paperless charts, updating to digital radiographs and so freshly updating our logo. Another plus is having our own e-mail addresses with the Perfect Teeth domain.

Advice to Management

Continue with the open communication, make sure everyone on your team is appreciated and ensure that our patients get top notch dental care.

Perfect Teeth2019-03-31

"Great company with great values!"

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Team Lead in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Engaged leaders truly believe that people are their most important asset and need to treat them as such. Mid Atlantic Dental Partners acquired Perfect Teeth in January 2019 and the new leadership team has proven that they value their team members and are passionate about creating a work environment that is challenging and rewarding while showing respect and appreciation to the employees. In only a few short months we...

Cons

Not really a con but with new leadership comes lots of changes. With system upgrades and policy changes all for the betterment of the company, there will be challenges and obstacles to overcome but the leadership team has shown they will be there every step of the way to provide the support needed to the team.

Advice to Management

Provide the employees with all the necessary tools for success with training and support during all the changes.

Perfect Teeth2019-03-30

"Very proud of our workforce!"

Current Employee - Vice President Human Resources in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than 19 years

Pros

The culture with Mid-Atlantic has had an immediate positive impact on employee morale. We have a dedicated workforce who care about their patients (and their fellow employees). We have each other's backs. We have good dentists!

Cons

We are going through a lot of positive changes and people sometimes struggle with transitional issues. I have faith in our employees.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on the culture. We are paying attention!

Perfect Teeth2019-03-29

"Operations Manager"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Providers and Office Staff, Busy work schedules, opportunities to advance, and a great stepping stone into the dental field. Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners seem to care about their staff, patients and providers.

Cons

Last century technology (improving), benefits, staff retention and pay scale.

Advice to Management

Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners came in with fists blazing and have definitely done a lot of changes with more to come! Everything is a process but I’m happy to say where we are headed and where we will be at the end of 2019 is astonishing. With new advances in technology at our offices and being able to better serve our patients I can say we are moving forward for the best! Some things that may need to be assessed are quarterly...

Perfect Teeth2019-03-30

"Exciting changes!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been employed with Perfect Teeth for a year and a half. While previously the company was just a “job” the new management with the recent acquisition is a breath of fresh air. The communication is more open and exciting changes are happening! New software, office updates, and a focus on employees/workplace cohesion are already in progress. My office has the best team in place and I genuinely enjoy going to work...

Cons

A lot of changes happening so trying to stay in the loop with everything can be overwhelming sometimes.

Advice to Management

Keep open communication, let your employees know the “why” to new changes, and Keep focusing on your employees and patients!

Perfect Teeth2019-03-28

"AMAZING WORK PLACE"

Current Employee - Registered Dental Hygienist in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best office I have worked for! Marissa (head of hygiene for Perfect Teeth) is awesome with training and a vital part in making working at Perfect Teeth as a Hygienist a wonderful experience. I have worked for corporate before and have never had such an amazing hire/employment process. As a hygienist they listen to what I request and need, and help me attain it! We work as a TEAM here.

Cons

Paper charting is a con, however we go live next month with paperless digital software! Perfect Teeth has really listened to our nays and is implementing changes.

Perfect Teeth2019-03-28