Found 14,071 of over 20K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay was good and there were a lot of off site events for management." (in 1441 reviews)
- "We have good benefits and the people we work hand in hand are usually hard workers." (in 1246 reviews)
- "The people there are great and they are always looking to push the boundaries in the food and beverage industry." (in 872 reviews)
- "Culture is great and transparent" (in 435 reviews)
- "Starting salary is good for a recent college graduate (though not for the actual work you have to do)" (in 296 reviews)
- "No work life balance with extremely huge workload and sometimes unrealistic expectation & unlimited overtime without pay." (in 773 reviews)
- "Long hours and there always seems to be a need to stay later than scheduled." (in 716 reviews)
- "Poor management all they care about are sales Underpaid compared to other companies No reward for good work" (in 566 reviews)
- "There's no real control on who is a good and a bad manager" (in 250 reviews)
- "Long hours due to many vacancies" (in 234 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PepsiCo and is not affected by filters.
- 2.0Nov 18, 2023Associate Finance ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMississauga, ON
- Competitive pay - Plenty of opportunities to learn - Smart teams
- A lot of politics - clear favouritism towards folks who joined straight out of university versus those who joined later in their careers - A lot of type A personalities leads to aggressive behaviour, be prepared to stand up for yourself or you will get chewed
- 1.0Nov 30, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsToronto, ON
I can not really think of anything other than working for a recognized brand
Under paid, over worked, under appreciated, senior management only cares about themselves
- 1.0Sept 28, 2023PCR SalesCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCalgary, AB
- decent salary (should be more for labor the intensive roles) - great coworkers (not leadership)
- severe lack of communication (important conversations are avoided by management, they demand changes instead discussing them) - physical over exertion - favouritism - micromanagement - lots of surveillance - inconsiderate to employees needs (especially health wise) - lack of career growth (only co-op students are chosen for leadership roles) - unsatisfactory compensation for vehicle wear and tear - encouraged to drive in unsafe driving conditions (if you can’t drive, management will make you take a sick/personal day even though you’re able to work from home - tel selling is still an option but not offered to you for your safety) - No compensation or recognition for overtime but heavily focused on your start time (OT is almost necessary as the routes are built to stretch you as thin as possible and the work regularly cannot be done in 8hours)
- 5.0Nov 13, 2023HR ClerkFormer Employee, less than 1 yearPeterborough, ON
People are nice and helpful, the atmosphere is very work-driven.
Sometimes people may not be as friendly as they appear.
PepsiCo Reviews FAQs
PepsiCo has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 19,842 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at PepsiCo to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of PepsiCo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PepsiCo 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.