OutboundEngine Reviews

4.4
OutboundEngine CEO Marc Pickren
Marc Pickren
Cons
  1. "Genuine Interpersonal Connection"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than a year

Pros

One thing I really appreciate about Outbound Engine is their manner of communication and open culture. I feel like I can discuss anything with my coworkers or even leadership, and my voice is heard and my concerns are addressed. Outbound Engine has a great company culture, and everyone is considerate and empathetic. We are constantly looking for new ways to provide for our clients and customers, and we are able to build genuine connections. Outbound Engine offers personal and professional growth opportunities and I could easily see myself working here for many years to come.

Cons

None that I can think of

2. "Customer and service oriented"

Former Employee - Sales Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at OutboundEngine full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone here is helpful, knowledgeable, and customer focused, and the company is customer and service oriented. People who are hired here are people who have a strong desire to help others and a very strong work ethic. The teams I’ve worked with are motivated and they want to do the best work possible for their clients. Outbound Engine often has repeat clients and builds long lasting and established relationships with people due to the high quality of work that they do for their customers. It is a positive cycle; employees are happy, therefore, they perform better and do the best work for their customers.

Cons

Nothing negative to say here!

3. "Adaptability and Resilience"

Current Employee - Customer Success

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time

Pros

At outbound engine we have had to face a new recent challenge due to the covid 19 pandemic. We’ve had to transition to working from home quickly, which was a big change to many people who had never worked remotely. I was hesitant to make this change at first, but felt reassured and supported throughout the process. People went out of their way to help one another and make sure that nothing fell behind, both in their personal lives and with their clients. Outboundengine emphasizes interpersonal connection and communication, which is really valuable in a client facing company. I know that this company will have a strong future because of its adaptability and resilience.

Cons

I miss being in the office and meetings being face to face.

4. "People are what sets the company apart"

Current Employee - Customer Success

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working here; the people are dynamic and engaging, the clients are great, and the work environment is overall positive. The training is comprehensive, and even though I’m relatively new, I went to work feeling confident and knowing that I could rely on the people around me if I ever had any questions or got confused. People are supportive and reliable here, which creates a low stress environment. With working from home, we have all managed to stay connected, and rather than drifting apart, we have begun to rely on each other even more to ensure that things run smoothly. Overall great place and the people are what makes a difference.

Cons

Would like to hear more updates about how we'll be moving forward rather than just recapping things in meetings.

5. "Challenging And Fun Job"

Current Employee - Business Operations Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun environment, opportunities to make friends with coworkers, and upbeat work atmosphere. There are great perks for employees as well as good pay/benefits. The job is challenging in a good way and I feel that there is still a lot for me to learn and a lot of room for growth and improvement. I never get bored when I’m working here and look forward to coming to work each day. People around here take initiative and are motivated. Management is transparent and tasks are made clear to everyone involved. People get along well and the company sticks to their values.

Cons

None, I've had a great experience

6. "Supportive management; collaboration"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than a year

Pros

I’m very happy that OutboundEngine has given us the ability to work from home, and they have continued to provide support for working from home based on our feedback and our needs. Initially, I did have some concerns that communication was going to get complicated and we weren’t going to be able to run things as smoothly. However, those concerns were quickly alleviated once we adjusted to working remotely very quickly. Teams are dedicated to what they do, and we are able to do the exact same work from a different location. Very adaptable, dedicated people, and the company has a lot of potential.

Cons

I miss collaborating with coworkers in person, as it is definitely easier.

7. COVID-19

"Resilient and positive company"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

OutboundEngine’s ability to handle things during the coronavirus pandemic has shown its resilience as a company and proved its ability to overcome challenges in the future. Rather than having things fall apart, employees have worked together to communicate better and implement strategies. Everyone’s feedback is carefully considered and listened to, and everyone’s opinions are treated like they are valued. Change can happen at any level of the company, and you don’t need to be a c-level executive to make an impact, which is motivating. I think that the ability to work from home will be key in the future and will allow the company to expand and grow significantly.

Cons

I prefer in-person meetings and work, but understand why remote work will be so important in the future.

8. "Caring Company Culture"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time

Pros

The company genuinely cares about its employees and is invested in their health, safety, happiness, and work life balance over everything else. Management takes extra steps to make sure employees feel comfortable and can develop their careers and move forward within the company. Nothing is stagnant and there is always work to be done and room for growth. This company is growing quickly and I believe it will be highly successful in the future. We have great relationships with our clients and are able to have a lasting impact on their businesses and success, which makes everyone feel great and contributes to the positive environment.

Cons

Would like to know more about the plan moving forward with working from home.

9. "Adaptable"

Current Employee - Operations and Technology Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

With working from home, I think the company has shown a lot of potential and revealed its true colors. People are adaptable, and they have a strong desire to help clients regardless of the environment they are in. We have a positive company culture, and employees are carefully chosen to help boost this culture. There has been an increase of communication and cooperation since working from home, and it’s nice to know that everyone is dedicated to making the best of this situation. People have a positive, upbeat attitude and there is a great energy among employees throughout all areas of the company.

Cons

None! I do miss seeing everyone in person.

10. "The People Make the Company Great"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

OutboundEngine is a unique company and a great place to work. Our culture is outstanding and employees are carefully chosen who will uphold the company culture and help us grow. Training is comprehensive and people feel that they are prepared for the roles they will hold when they begin working. Even when I first began working here, I felt like I was taken seriously and my opinions were considered and valued. Collaboration is emphasized, and people look forward to working together. I enjoy coming to work each day and seeing my team, and we all work well together. With working from home, I do miss seeing everyone face to face. However, I appreciate the company keeping us safe and think remote work could be an essential part of the work environment in the future.

Cons

Not much to say here! I do miss working in the office, and virtual meetings can be tedious, but overall I've had a great experience working here.

Found 312 reviews