OneSpan Reviews

Updated Jul 5, 2020

OneSpan President and Chief Executive Officer Scott Clements
Scott Clements
Pros
  • "Very good work environment and nice People to work with(in 6 reviews)

• "OneSpan has a long history of protecting hundreds of multinational companies with reliable hardware and software offerings(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "room for internal processes improvements(in 4 reviews)

• "No team building, nor off-site opportunities in the past year (except for x-mas party)(in 3 reviews)

1. "Amazing Company to work with"

Current Employee - Devops Specialist in Montreal, QC

I have been working at OneSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Pay , Flexible work schedule

Cons

Keep up the great work.

July 6, 2020Manager Recruiting, Talent Acquisition

We are happy to hear you are having a good experience. Thank you for sharing!

2. "Salesforce"

Current Employee - Salesforce Developer/Administrative in Montreal, QC

I have been working at OneSpan full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good environment and Friendly employees.

Cons

There is no cons for this company

April 9, 2020Workplace Experience Coordinator

Thank you for this review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy working at OneSpan! As you continue working with us, should you have any constructive feedback or suggestions please feel free to bring them to anyone in management or human resources, we are always looking for ways to improve.

"nice place to work until it was sold"

1.0
    Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Montreal, QC
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at OneSpan full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- nice people for the most part - opportunities to grow with company

Cons

management does not respect its own code of ethics. My boss was going around telling everyone what a lousy employee I was (behind my back too), screaming at me in front of others at meetings, and treating me like crap (unacceptable). Management did zero to fix the situation and I ended up leaving. My manager was never reprimanded for his unacceptable conduct.

April 9, 2020Workplace Experience Coordinator

Having an excellent working relationship with your manager is exceptionally important and we are disappointed that was not the experience you had. Since we acquired eSignLive in 2015, we have refocused our company culture on the core values of Collaboration, Accountability, Transparency and Speed. We have also introduced training that empowers managers to model positive leadership qualities. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and we will be sure to continue on the path we are on to ensure this situation does not happen again.

"a great place for terra-formers and bridge-builders"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I have been working at OneSpan full-time for more than a year

Pros

new technology, new products in a growth industry, new building in a superb location, supportive & helpful culture, management team overhaul, friendly multicultural colleagues, and new problems to solve every day. workplace environment and values are positive. plenty of opportunity to grow. uber potential for the company if we can come together. it's all about people + collaboration.

Cons

not a perfect company. mergers + growth is hard. patience and maturity is needed. this is exactly what a good challenge looks like. not for people who expect information + tasks on a silver platter. my advice: stop reading glassdoor posts like this one and talk to people who actually work here. very little posted is relevant to the specific team you'd work with anyways. working at a new company is a big decision, so don't rely on anonymous posts from people who obviously have an agenda.

April 9, 2020Workplace Experience Coordinator

Thank you for an excellent and thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking time to write this with honesty and a sincere desire to see the company improve. We work hard at keeping a positive work culture and can always continue to improve by listening to what our employees are saying and asking. Please come and speak with anyone in management or HR if you have any other suggestions, we would love to hear from you. For those looking to join OneSpan, the advice here is good. If you are coming in for an interview come with questions for us, we will be happy to answer and give you a real sense of what life is like!

"So much potential, lost by lack of speed and vision."

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Montreal, QC

I have been working at OneSpan full-time for more than a year

Pros

The security and e-signatures industries are growing. OneSpan should do as well! New office in Montreal. Free snacks.

Cons

It is not clear what the company’s goals are from the top. Integration of acquired company has been botched with value destroyed. Culture is slow and cautious. Communication of strategy is confusing and we don’t know what to focus on. We are asked to sell without adequate training. I want to close but the value proposition, pricing and marketing support are non-existent. Compensation and systems are confusing. Was told that the company is ‘not a family’, but there seem to be sub-par players paid to babysit accounts who get promoted by kissing up to managers.

February 14, 2020Vibe Manager

Thank you for your comments, we genuinely appreciate your feedback and suggested action items. We want to assure you that we do not encourage people to post fake reviews, we prefer to have honest, constructive feedback such as yours. As you have mentioned, the sales strategy and organization have undergone some changes along with the rest of the company over the last few years. We continue to work toward a structure and processes that better reflect our company strategy and goals. This, as all change, is a work in progress and requires a little patience and continued feedback.

6. "The workplace that allows you to be yourself"

Current Employee - QA Developer in Montreal, QC
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at OneSpan full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good location in downtown Montreal. Nice and professional people. Flexible working hours. Good vibe in office. Free snacks.

Cons

Not sure at the moment

April 9, 2020Workplace Experience Coordinator

Thank you for this review! We are really happy to hear that you are enjoying working with OneSpan. As your tenure with OneSpan grows and you notice areas you have may have feedback on, please reach out to management or HR and share your thoughts! And be sure to compete the upcoming Employee Engagement Survey!

7. "OneSpan Review"

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Montreal, QC

I have been working at OneSpan full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

very current technologies and cyber security product

Cons

I cant think of any thing now

April 9, 2020Workplace Experience Coordinator

Thank you for writing your review. We are glad that you have such a positive view of the technologies we use and the solutions we develop. Should you have with any suggestions for further improvements, please do not hesitate to come and speak with us!

8. "What a difference a day makes!"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Montreal, QC

I have been working at OneSpan full-time for more than a year

Pros

OneSpan just moved into a new office in Windsor station. What a great move and now a very cool working environment downtown. The vibe is much better and people are much more engaged and positive.

Cons

Commuting time for some people increased.

December 3, 2019Manager Recruiting, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for posting. We are so excited with the downtown office space and the move. We are glad the hard work paid off for everyone in Montreal!

9. "Front-End Software Developer"

Current Employee - Front-End Software Developer in Montreal, QC

I have been working at OneSpan full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Modern tech stack, good life-work balance

Cons

None I can think of at the moment.

December 2, 2019Manager Recruiting, Talent Acquisition

We apprecaite the time you took to write a review. Happy to hear things are going well!

"Nice place to begin your career"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Engineer in Montreal, QC

I have been working at OneSpan full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great place with a flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home. Lots of products to play with and grow proficient with.

Cons

Limited advancement opportunities. Some people should not occupy the roles that they are in.

November 9, 2019Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. One of our priorities is to ensure that team members are presented with equal opportunities to grow their careers. We are always available to discuss roadblocks and help ensure you’re set up for success. Thank you for being a part of OneSpan and sharing your experiences.

Found 104 reviews