Nuvei Reviews

Found 97 of over 104 reviews

4.1
Nuvei President and Chief Executive Officer  Philip Fayer
Philip Fayer
Pros
  • "Great work environment, friendly colleagues and amazing projects to work on(in 7 reviews)

• "In my experience, the transition to work from home was pleasant despite the uncertain situation(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Merchants hate customer support, so I always have them contact myself or colleagues for tech support, etc(in 6 reviews)

• "Fast paced environment, but everyone works together quickly to resolve any challenges(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

May 18, 2021 - Softeware Engineer in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company which is always willing to improve and excellent work environment

Cons

nothing to say as they keep on improving

2. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good people

Apr 27, 2021 - Credit Risk Analyst in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Salary was not very competitive

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work, Great People!

Jul 10, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work! The Company, CEO, Senior Management put the employees first. Lots of opportunities to grow within the company, especially within our Operations team. The Company did an amazing job getting everyone working from home due to the Covid-19 pandemic, ensuring employees were set up well at home, and providing virtual events and activities to our employees, including virtual yoga, ELDO, meditation, nutrition, financial budgeting classes. There are so many talented, supportive and just good people overall working at Nuvei.

Cons

Allocate more time for employee training and career/personal development. Fast-moving/changing environment, but rewarding.

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 2, 2020 - Sales Channel Support Coordinator in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nuvei is an excellent place to work. I started working there just a month before the lockdown (COVID-19). In my experience, the transition to work from home was pleasant despite the uncertain situation. Once we all started working from home, the CEO, President, Managers along with the HR team were in constant contact with us and they were very supportive. The HR team created activities for our children, coordinated virtual yoga sessions, and relaxation virtual classes among other activities. I feel very comfortable working at Nuvei and I am grateful to be part of it.

Cons

The training program could be improved.

5. 3.0
      Former Employee

Alright

Jan 19, 2021 - Merchant Support Specialist in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people, great support staff for new trainees

Cons

The job itself was pretty brutal.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Putting Employees First

Jul 6, 2020 - Project Manager in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fair wages, good general work environment. There are opportunities for advancement with clear steps to achieve promotion. Company is flexible in it's work from home policy. Much effort is made into providing a fun, social work environment with various events and activities like yoga, monthly breakfasts, etc. Was very impressed how the company behaved during COVID-19: we made the transition to working from home in 5 days across 9 offices, there were no layoffs, we were provided with daily, weekly and monthly updates on how the company was doing and what we should expect.

Cons

Benefits and vacation time could be more competitive.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growing company offering a lot of opportunities

Jun 30, 2020 - Finance
      Business Outlook

Pros

When I joined the Nuvei team, I was looking for a company that would offer a challenging work environment, opportunities to grow professionally, and a place where I would not be treated as a simple number. I got exactly what I was looking for. Amazing teammates Performance is quickly recognized by upper management Employee well-being is a core value. During covid19, Nuvei was quick to setup employees to work from home (before government imposed confinement), offered multiple activities (yoga, boot camp...), and there were no layoffs

Cons

So far so good - don't have anything to say

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Could not be happier

Sep 9, 2020 - Project Coordinator in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, fun people, promotes autonomy, allows for growth, feels like a community

Cons

Sometimes interdepartmental communication is lacking

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not worth the time

Jan 21, 2020 - Merchant Specialist in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- learned about the payment card industry - friendly colleagues - health benefits

Cons

This is a place to work if you are coming to Montreal and are not quite fluent in French yet. Poor pay, extreme disorganization, mediocre management, insufficient tech training, terrible products and dishonesty towards the client base make this a company to avoid unless one is desperate. Another problem is the company relies primarily on outsourced sales agents who tend to target the vulnerable (elderly, recent immigrants, poor) without any repercussions - sometimes leaving them with a five-year lease on a terminal that is not at all functional. Unless this is the kind of business you want to represent I would advise not to work here. Everyone is also very pressed for time so many tasks that are important are just forgotten or skipped by all levels of employees.

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Very disorganized company, when you need help you have to call others peers and wait online to get the help.

Dec 25, 2019 - Technology Analyst in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

good benefits, good teammates, nice supervisors they give snacks on fridays

Cons

Long hours, because there is not enough employees. Your supervisor cant help you with you questions, you need to call other employees and wait until they are able to help you. A lot stress You can go to the bathroom if you need to go, only in your breaks

Viewing 1 - 10 of 97 Reviews