Medix Reviews

Updated Jun 8, 2020

3.5
Medix President Andrew Limouris
Andrew Limouris
Pros
  • "Young, energetic culture, great people, great core values(in 15 reviews)

• "Gym membership assistance and a(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "LONG hours for the recruiters and if they suspect you're not a total team player you're out(in 40 reviews)

• "Work life balance is something I feel like most everyone brings up here(in 16 reviews)

1. "working for medix"

Former Employee - Temperature Taker in Oak Creek, WI

I worked at Medix full-time for less than a year

Pros

high paying easy to do jobs

Cons

poor communication on when jobs are going to be terminated

June 24, 2020Senior Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for sharing this review! While we do our best to communicate project timelines determined by our clients to our talent on assignment, these needs can often change - especially during an uncertain time. We will continue to improve our communication practices to ensure a more positive experience for everyone we serve.

"I would love to work for the company"

Current Employee - HVAC Service Technician in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Medix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

HVAC TECH Look like the company is growing

Cons

Team work get to know more people’s I will make the best work for company

June 3, 2020Senior Marketing Coordinator

Thank your for your review! Medix provides career opportunities primarily in the healthcare, scientific and IT industries. To view all of our available jobs, apply and connect with a recruiter near you, please visit: Careers.Medixteam.com.

3. "Contract Chemist"

Former Employee - Contract Chemist in Allison Park, PA

I worked at Medix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Contract role, with good experience to gather for a person in college or just graduated

Cons

low pay with a contract that they can terminate at any time, so little job security.

May 29, 2020Senior Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your experience and these suggestions! Medix offers a wide variety of job opportunities, including temporary, contract to hire and direct hire roles. Our commitment is always to support the goals of our talent, not only over the course of any single project, but throughout their careers.

4. "Positively Impacting Lives"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Medix full-time

Pros

Medix is an organization that truly lives up to the core values. Its a place that everyone is pulling on the same rope to achieve each others goals. Everyone strives each other to get better everyday.

Cons

Hours can get lengthy from time to time, it is a grind

May 26, 2020Senior Marketing Coordinator

Thanks for your review! Our core purpose and values truly drive the work our team does everyday, and we're glad to hear that it's ringing true for your experience.

5. COVID-19

"Best in the Business"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Medix full-time for less than a year

Pros

I currently work full-time at Medix and could not be happier with my choice. I come from a staffing background and not only know, but often times understand the negative connotation associated with recruiters. Medix could not be more different. The business operates with the utmost integrity, transparency and passion I've ever seen. Many of these reviews have submitted low ratings, I believe, because the staffing industry is a hard one to be in. However, working your butt off is directly corelated with how much money you make. In addition, leadership is accessible, transparent and really cares about their people and their clients. They have been coming up with as many creative ways as possible to help our employees and communities during Covid-19 and I feel very lucky to be a part of this family. There are also tons of opportunities to get involved and to grow within the company. The last thing I will say about Medix is that the environment that has been created by the veterans of this company is unprecedented. You are encouraged to be yourself and not fit the mold of what the business wants you to be. I feel I have the full autonomy to use both the tools Medix has given me along with my own background and expertise to positively impact the lives of my clients.

Cons

Training could be improved simply by making it more tailored to the job you were hired on for. Other than that, I really can't think of anything.

May 18, 2020Senior Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your experience as a part of the Medix team! We appreciate your comments, and will your suggestions have been shared with our leadership team.

6. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruitment Advisor in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Medix full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at Medix for just under a year now and it has been a great journey thus far. It is a team driven environment with awesome leadership and employees. The hard work most certainly pays off and everyone wants to see you do well. In addition, they company works with you regarding what you want in a career and helps with the necessary tools for success. I can see myself being with the organization for a while!

Cons

Staffing is not an easy industry and I was not super aware of this when I began my career. There are several learning curves, but that has been a big part of the job that has been so rewarding.

May 4, 2020Senior Marketing Coordinator

Thank for for sharing your experience as a recruitment advisor with our team in Chicago! We're happy to hear it's been a rewarding journey, and we're excited to support your career as a part of our team.

7. "Poor management"

2.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Medix full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good position to gain professional experience for a new grad

Cons

Poor management - no clear communication from management to staff. Company began outsourcing employees and wasn’t transparent about the changes happening

May 18, 2020Senior Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your review. Your advice has been shared with our leadership as we continue our commitment to fostering open communication throughout the organization. Medix has not replaced any employees through outsourcing, and practice transparency around all corporate partnerships.

"Not the best"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Medix full-time

Pros

When you first start, you feel like this company really cares about your growth because they offer a lot of training material with their six month training program. There are a ton of videos and blogs to review to help you expand your knowledge on a variety of topics.

Cons

The pay and commission structure is not the best, it’s below the average of any company I’ve ever heard of. Sales people get all the credit for the recruiters work. A lot of people here are extremely judgmental though they act like they aren’t. If you’re not making money for the company from the start, you aren’t valued. You’re just a money maker here, not an individual.

May 4, 2020Senior Marketing Coordinator

We appreciate your feedback as a recruiter with our team. We're encouraged to hear that you found our training resources helpful. Medix values all of our employees, and our goal is to support our teammates - from sales to recruiting and our corporate team - equally, with opportunities for recognition, advancement and career growth. Your feedback has been shared with our leadership team.

9. "Salary"

5.0
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Medix full-time

Pros

Good company to work for overall

Cons

Low pay but acceptable for first job.

April 20, 2020Senior Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your review!

10. "They want you to succeed"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I worked at Medix full-time for more than a year

Pros

-They team unit at Medix is extremely strong and you feel like you are part of something important -All of the leadership from local to headquarters wants you to be successful in your individual goals -When you accomplish something it is recognized and celebrated -You are supported so well

Cons

-There are long hours but that it is part of the industry

February 21, 2020Senior Marketing Coordinator

It's true! Our team truly believes in the power of locking arms to achieve our goals. We're glad to hear you've felt supported as a Medix recruiter, and appreciate you sharing your experience!

Found 276 reviews