Lube-Tech Reviews

Updated Aug 4, 2022

Found 98 of over 102 reviews

4.5
Lube-Tech CEO Chris Bame (no image)
Chris Bame
Pros
  • "Work/life balance, leadership that cares, career development, employee focus(in 9 reviews)

• "Cultured, Caring, Growth, Accountable, & Fast paced(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Lube Tech is growing fast, there are some growing pains, but they are getting ironed out(in 6 reviews)

• "Growth sometimes means growing pains, which are to be expected(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0

Great Employer

Jan 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive of what happens in your home life, as long as your work is completed. Family focused company, which I believe boosts the moral of it's empoyees.

Cons

There is a lack of communication. When projects are being completed, there is very little communication with those waiting for an update on the task.

2. 5.0

Love it

Aug 4, 2022 - Product Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's a great place to work

Cons

I don't get to come into work enough

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Jul 25, 2022 - Production Lead in Roseville, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, culture, people, events, profit sharing

Cons

Some leaders lacking people skills

4. 5.0

Great Company

Mar 25, 2022 - Dispatch
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, They really do care about there employees. Very flexible when it comes to needing time off in case of emergency.

Cons

Can be stressful sometimes. Fast paced envirooment.

Lube-Tech Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that you are enjoying our culture and values! If you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve, please reach out to the people and culture team or your manager. We value all of your hard work and appreciate your feedback.

5. 5.0

Great Company

Mar 21, 2022 - Warehouse Worker
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture. Very flexible when it comes to time off needed. Management really care about you and your well being.

Cons

It can be fast paced and demanding sometimes.

Lube-Tech Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We agree our employees and culture are amazing! Due to our aggressive growth plans it can at times be fast paced and demanding. Thank you for all of your hard work and effort you put in when it is, we appreciate you! If you ever feel like the work is too demanding please make sure to reach out to your manager or the people and culture team so your concerns can be addressed!

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful company to work for

Mar 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly environment to work in. Good room for growth in various departments of the company.

Cons

Mission of company to grow is too ambitious and falls short on supporting certain parts of the company.

Lube-Tech Response

Thank you for your review! We agree that the environment and culture here at Lube-Tech is great ! We do have a very ambitious growth plan and truly hope that if you are not feeling supported that you will reach out to your manager or the people and culture team so we can address any concerns you have. We want your feedback and are always looking to how we can improve!

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Feb 8, 2022 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

The purpose of being in business is to make tomorrow a little bit better than today

Cons

I haven't found anything yet

Lube-Tech Response

Thank you for taking the time to rate us! I am glad to see you are having a positive experience here - you rock!

8. 5.0

Excellent Employer

Feb 2, 2022 - Tax Staff Accountant in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

They value employees and community involvment

Cons

Everyone is short staffed everywhere

Lube-Tech Response

Being short-staffed is a bummer, but our excellent TA team is working hard to fix that! I appreciate you taking the time to rate us!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company with Great Values!

Jan 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lube-Tech has an owner that truly cares and wants to help people. He has big ideas, and he really tries to make things happen. Leadership seems great. They really promote positivity and value others opinions. Lube-Tech does strive to be the best and do the best for their employees. I love the continued growth.

Cons

With continued growth, there are growing pains. Lube-Tech is working on helping growing pains.

1 person found this review helpful

Lube-Tech Response

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you have had a good experience with our environment and growth opportunities! We do have ambitious growth goals and are working hard to ensure we have the support needed for all of our teams. We care about your opinion and experience and would love to get more details on how we can improve. Please send us an e-mail to peopleandculture@lubetech.com. Have a wonderful day!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company to work for.

Dec 6, 2021 - Account Manager III in Saint Paul, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture Cares about thier Emloyee's

Cons

Pay could always be better. Lower end of competative pay scale.

1 person found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 98 Reviews

Lube-Tech Reviews FAQs

Lube-Tech has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 102 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Lube-Tech to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Lube-Tech employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Lube-Tech. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

96% of Lube-Tech employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lube-Tech 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Lube-Tech to be senior leadership, benefits, career development and the cons to be compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Lube-Tech Job Seekers